Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome, Friends!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Welcome, Friends! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome, Friends!   Welcome, Friends! EmptySun 11 Jan 2009, 1:41 am

Welcome, Friends! Lrnsom10

From Your Administrator:
I am sure most all of you are probably smarter than me. If you are interested in opening a personal album to put your pictures in of your family and friends, we have it all available as you can include them in your posts, too. If you are interested in learning we will be more than happy to take the time to teach you. I am going to refer you to Dee if you have any questions and if she can't help you then she will Contact Me and if I must, I will call you and talk you through it.
I want each of you to be able to express you yourself through animations, quotes and share pictures of yourself with us as well as your family. All of you may not be as computer savvy as some are and believe me, I am no webmaster but I did build two websites I am proud of but I am still learning how to use this forum as it is not the easiest one available. If any of you can help and share what you know about this one with others and help them out it would be much appreciated.
I just wanted you all to know you can send a PM to one another and you can retrieve them by clicking on PM right under the picture where Home, Portal and other information is. I am sure most of you know but there may be some of you who didn't, therefore if you need me to call you then you can leave me a PM here without anyone seeing your phone number and I will call you at my expense as soon as I can. I just wanted all the visitors to know they have access to leaving private messages for others. I know you didn't all know how to retrieve them but you just click on PM at the top under the picture.
If you need help in learning anything at all about this forum leave Dee a PM or Barbara. They will Contact you. It has been an experience in learning for all of us so when you do learn something, please do take the time to share it with all of us if you can because "Knowledge is Power."
Deborah
Welcome, Friends! Eyes10
Let's help one another out by sharing what we know with one another. Once you "Log In" if you want to look at all your posts, you can click on Home and then look to the top of the page where it says "Actions" on the right hand side under the ads and at the beginning of the posts but it is in small brown letters. Click on the word "Actions" and you can "View All Your Posts" but you can also "Print" any of the information on these pages. There are many other actions available.

Last edited by Admin on Sun 11 Jan 2009, 1:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add more content.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.SuboxoneAssistedTreatment.org

Welcome, Friends!
Page 1 of 1