Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just checking in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel1023

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2013-03-04

Just checking in Empty
PostSubject: Just checking in   Just checking in EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 12:39 pm

Hey guys

Just wanted to let everyone know everything is going well. Today we ate working around the house and it feels good to be pill free. No stopping in the middle of everything to go find pills. I can't believe how much of my life revolved around them. Hope everyone is having a good a day as I am. Angel
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Just checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in   Just checking in EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 1:12 pm

Hey Angel,
Enjoying the simple things that we never had time for before. Isn't it great? It does feel good to be able to start something and actually follow through without having to stop or put off until another day.

It's a beautiful day here today. We have lots of sunshine so I want to try and get out into the yard to see what I can clean up after winter. I know it's not spring yet but I feel like it. I love it when it's like this. There is nothing better than being able to work out in the yard under my own steam.
Thanks for checking in and have a good day.
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2012-11-02

Just checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in   Just checking in EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 7:40 am

Hi Angel! Thanks for checking in! I know how you feel, I feel like I can accomplish so much more now that I am able to focus on what I am doing instead of finding those darn pills! it was a beautiful day yesterday! I was working, but my store was very busy! YAY!
Hope today is just as beautiful! Have a good day!

-Rae
Back to top Go down
Angel1023

Female

Just checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in   Just checking in EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 3:28 pm

Oh it was such a busy day as was today. But a good busy. Errands,homework,work,kids. So much to do but I love every moment of it. I can't believe how much has changed in such a short amount of time and it will keep getting better. Hope everyone is enjoying the weather. Angel
Back to top Go down

Just checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in   Just checking in EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013, 4:20 am

Hello Angel!

I'm so happy for you and that things are getting better for you.
I know what you mean by a good kind of busy. I get that with our kids!
Hope you're still doing well!

Much love.

I love you Jazz
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Just checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in   Just checking in EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013, 6:30 am

Hi everyone,

Angel,

It's truly amazing how Suboxone will help you feel normal.
We realize now, how much time and effort was put into finding pills or worrying about pills
or running around getting pills.
It's such a relief to wake up in the morning and NOT worry about pills, but instead
think about what you will accomplish today !

Hope to see you all in chat tonight !!!

Blue
Back to top Go down

Just checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in   Just checking in EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013, 10:32 pm

I have been on Suboxone for almost 8 months now and my life is so different, better, than it was when I was in active addiction.
Blue is right it's amazing!
I realize now how much time and effort I put into finding pills. Time that I can now spend with my loved ones.

Have a great night!

Much love.

I love you Jazz
Back to top Go down

Just checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in   Just checking in EmptyFri 15 Mar 2013, 6:34 pm

Hello Angel.
Haven't heard from you in a few days.
Check in and let me/us know how you are doing.

I hope it has been going well since we last heard from you!

Get back to me.

Much love. I love you

Always. I love you Jazz

Back to top Go down
Angel1023

Female

Just checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in   Just checking in EmptyFri 15 Mar 2013, 11:13 pm

Hi jazz and everyone

I'm so sorry I've been away. I've been having a few bad days and trying very hard to get back in the mundset. I'm getting there very slowly. But my dose and everything is good. I managed to catch up on all of my missed school work and currently doing very well in my classes(which I thought I was gonna fail before I started suboxone). How is everyone else doing?

Angel
Back to top Go down

Just checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in   Just checking in EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 10:02 am

Hi Angel,

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling, how should I word it?.. LOL... I guess you're feeling of. I know some days I get in one of those moods where nothing just seems right and everything is just..off. And it always takes me a few days before I start feeling normal again.

I am feeling okay. A bit of myself. I've had a lot going on in my life for ths past week or so. And nothing had just seemed right. I hate feeling like everything is off or wrong. And sometimes it is like I can't do anything right!

Right now I am sitting at home with the kids. Just swept and mopped the floor and they get chips and cereal all over the floor. Then they dumped out the toy box after I picked it all up, for the third time, so I could vacuum. What a big ordeal that was LOL. They both threw a fit when I would pick the toys up to vacuum. Not to mention when they here me rolling out the vacuum they scream and run around in circles LOL. It's a game they okay where they pretend they are scared pg the vacuum and run from it. And when I finally do Getty to start vacuuming they throw toys at the vacuum and ended up hitting me in the head with a toy cell phone. Well not really a toy, it's one of my old cell phones. It's the first Droid and it is mostly metal and the screen I'd glass do you can imagine how heavy it is. LOL.

Anyways besides the feeling off I an doing alright.

Hope you're all doing well.

Much love. I love you

I love you Jazz
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Just checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in   Just checking in EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 12:11 pm

Hi Angel,

Sorry you've been feeling off.
I know Jaz gave you alot of advice on how sometimes medical issues pop up once a patient is out of active addition (it was in a different thread).

We have to learn just like everyone else that people have bad days sometimes.
We also have to learn how to deal with it without taking medication to help us feel good.

I 'm happy that your doing well with your classes. That's awesome.

One of the best aspects of being on Suboxone during your recovery is that we can live without cravings and without being in withdrawal all the while we can fix everything that we screwed up while being in active addiction.

Keep up the good work Angel !!! cheers

Hugs,
Blue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just checking in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in   Just checking in Empty

Back to top Go down

Just checking in
Page 1 of 1