Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New to the forum, Eric

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ericbee

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-11-30

New to the forum, Eric Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, Eric   New to the forum, Eric EmptySat 01 Dec 2012, 12:02 am

Hey everybody my name is Eric im 22 years old i live in Texas. Ive now been clean for 12 days on suboxone for 11 of them Very Happy . Suboxone is truly a miracle drug in my opinion, not only has it completely allowed me to get off opiates without the hell of going through w/d's, but it has completely taken away my cravings for opiates. I knew what suboxone was going into this, but i never expected it to work this well. I am currently taking 20mg a day 2 and 1/2 sublingual strips, and i know it is still very early into my recovery, but I am truly optimistic about my future now. (something i haven't been able to say for years) Ive been looking around the site and there are some truly inspirational stories, i love how there this is a site where suboxone users can look too for support, and acceptance. Well that's all for now folks.... let me know if you have any questions Question

-Eric
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: New to the forum, Eric   New to the forum, Eric EmptySat 01 Dec 2012, 2:09 pm

Hello Eric.
My name is Jasmine. I am sort of new to this forum as well
I am on the films as well.
Glad to hear that you too that big step and decided to start your recovery!
I'm proud of you!
Have any questions we will be glad to answer any of them!
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, Eric   New to the forum, Eric EmptySat 01 Dec 2012, 3:21 pm

Hello Eric,

I had our Administrator move your post so more people can view it !
I see you "met" Jasmine and I'm Blue (I sent you a private message if you
didn't read it yet) I'm the forum Moderator. If there is anything you need
as far as advice or support, well, you've come to the right forum.
We are a tight community, mainly because we are small. Not as big
as some forums out there. But with that, you get our personal attention !!

Again, welcome and congratulations on your Suboxone Treatment !

Blue
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, Eric   New to the forum, Eric EmptyMon 03 Dec 2012, 3:14 am

HI Eric and welcome,
My name is Dee (nannamom) and it is good to have you here with us. Doesn't it feel great to be free to have the life you were meant to have?
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to post them and we will do what we can to help. Remember, this is also your forum so feel free to make yourself at home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, Eric   New to the forum, Eric EmptyFri 07 Dec 2012, 1:47 pm

Haven't ward from you Eric.
Check in and let us know how you are doing?
Back to top Go down
ericbee

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-11-30

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, Eric   New to the forum, Eric EmptyFri 07 Dec 2012, 6:26 pm

Im doing absolutely great guys thanks for asking!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, Eric   New to the forum, Eric EmptyFri 07 Dec 2012, 7:14 pm

That is good to hear!
So I take it your suboxone treatment is going well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, Eric   New to the forum, Eric EmptyFri 07 Dec 2012, 7:45 pm

Hey Eric

I am also glad your doing well.

Did you read the thread I put up about Chat nights?
Are you interested in trying that ?
We will meet twice a week (to start) on Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30pm EST-
They usually run about an hour and a half and it's really very informative and alot
of fun.

We want to start this coming Tuesday,.
I might do a weekend too if people are up to it !

Thanks

Blue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, Eric   New to the forum, Eric EmptySat 08 Dec 2012, 1:54 am

I was going to ask you about chat also Eric!
Like blue said it will be fun and there are a lot of amazing people on the forum that can give great advice and support!
You should join us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, Eric   New to the forum, Eric EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 5:46 am

Hello Eric! Haven't heard from you in a while! Just thought I would check in with you and ask how you are doing?
Please get back to us and let us know! Smile

Now that you've been on Suboxone longer than 12 days, (That's how long you'd been on it when you originally posted) I'd love to hear about your experience with Suboxone, how it has changed your life. I'd also like see you posting more on the forum! I saw you posted in an old thread that hadn't been active in months and I was just hoping that you didn't stop coming because of a lack of responses! You have to post where other people have been posting or only the site moderators will see that you posted it and regular members won't know to look there and reply to you!
Like under, thought for today, What are we grateful for , if you go to the last page it was posted in recently. That's just an example there are plenty more. There is at least one fresh thread under each topic on the forum, (I made sure of it, lol) So maybe you should go and read through and get to some of us and interact a little bit more. I hope I'm not coming off as bossy or pushy. :/ Just trying to let you know! We've missed you here on the forum!

Under Suboxone stories I know Blue Eyes story is a really good one and that's a recently posted in thread. And my story is also under there f you'd be interested in that! I look forward to seeing your story posted there! About how suboxone changed/saved your life!

Sorry for rambling on and on Eric! But that is what I do I guess lol. I do it all over the forum. I just feel like I want to contribute a lot and I just type whatever comes into my mind.

I can't wait to hear from you! And I hope to hear from you soon!

I love you - Jasmine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, Eric   New to the forum, Eric Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the forum, Eric
Page 1 of 1