Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One Month Today!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy45806

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-08-06

One Month Today!!!! Empty
PostSubject: One Month Today!!!!   One Month Today!!!! EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 10:57 am

Yeah I made it one month today!!! I feel good. My daughter is coming home for the weekend. I havent ben around her sober for years, Im kinda scared. She is a very outspoken person and says what she feels. I am kinda on edge today, not sure how things are gonna go. I am asking u guys to pray for me that the weekend goes smooth. I hope it goes well. She is very judgemental so its hard to talk to her. But, I told myself when I woke up this morning, "NO matter what today brins, I will not use". I am going to stick with that thought. I would like to have a chat this weekend. I know everyone is busy. Is there a way we couldhave a chat maybe Sunday evening some time? Sunday are usuallly quiet for most people in way of kids sports and things lik that. I really miss talking to you guys. Blue eyes and I hd a good chat last night. I am trying to stay involved here as much as I can because you guye are my support. So will someone please let me know if this can be done. Dee, hows the new house? Cant wait to caught on on things with everyone. Have a great day and stay clean!!!
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: One Month Today!!!!   One Month Today!!!! EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 5:59 pm

Congrats Tammy !!

I'm so proud of you !
I know how important one month felt and you did it ! Good luck this weekend. I hope everything goes well.

I should be around Sunday night, I'll E-mail Dee also (She was sorry she couldnt be there last night)

Stay strong, you can do this !!! You ARE DOING IT !!!

Hugs,
Blue
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: One Month Today!!!!   One Month Today!!!! EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 9:50 pm

Congratulations Tammy!
I am so proud of you. I know that being in recovery isn't always a walk in the park but you can do this, I know you can.
I will be sending positive thoughts and prayers you way this weekend. Keep one thing in mind. No matter what you daughter says, you are doing great in your recovery and no one can take that away from you. Anytime that someone says anything to you that your not comfortable with you have the choice to walk away from that person.
Hold your head up high and tell your self, yes, you are going to be okay.
We can get together for a chat if you need to talk. Just say when.

The new place is good. We had some minor snags this week and I wanted to scream so many times but I also knew that patience is what I needed. I am still working on being more tolerant and patient. I'll get there in time.
I do feel good about the move though, I feel "at home"

Enjoy your weekend and the time with your daughter. She just might surprise you.
Have fun, you have earned it.
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Nature Lover

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-08-19

PostSubject: Re: One Month Today!!!!   One Month Today!!!! EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012, 9:31 pm

Tammy,

Wow! You have made it so far, and through so much! I got on Friday to try to get caught up on what's been going on in the forum, and felt so sad when I saw your other post. I am glad that you are keep your head held high! I hope you got some answers from the doc about the health issues you have going on?

Take care,
Nature
Back to top Go down
http://tommye.l.ham@wmich.edu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Month Today!!!!   One Month Today!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

One Month Today!!!!
Page 1 of 1