Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Switching from Methadone to Suboxone.... yes it can be done

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Switching from Methadone to Suboxone.... yes it can be done Empty
PostSubject: Switching from Methadone to Suboxone.... yes it can be done   Switching from Methadone to Suboxone.... yes it can be done EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012, 3:43 pm

Switching from Methadone to Suboxone.... yes it can be done Coral_10

It has been awhile, a really long while since I have posted in this area of the forum. In the beginning of this forum we had planed to make it for both Suboxone and Methadone patients. But over time we decided it would be best to have separate forums for each.

I've been doing a lot of reading on the different sites/forums out there and there are quite a few people out there who are starting to switch from Methadone to Suboxone. Some because they are fed up with clinic bs and are tired of not being able to get their take homes and not being able to go on vacation due to having to go to the clinic every day.

Not everyone can switch over from methadone to Suboxone but there are a lot of people who have. Myself included.
I've been told that Suboxone is not for hard core users and to that I say... Poppycock!
EVERYONE is different, each treatment plan is different. There is never any guarantee that you will be able to take Methadone and there is no guarantee that you will be able to take Suboxone.

If you are a Methadone patient who is thinking about switching over to Suboxone or vice versa, please let us know. We will be happy to talk with you. We do have a few other member who have also had experience with both medications.
I invite anyone who has had experience in switching, please post your experience here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Switching from Methadone to Suboxone.... yes it can be done
Page 1 of 1