Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Update with this craziness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cajunmeme

cajunmeme

Female
Number of posts : 187
Humor : Good,love people
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Update with this craziness Empty
PostSubject: Update with this craziness   Update with this craziness EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011, 1:20 pm

[i][b]

I hope everyone had a good weekend.

Beth,I hope you had some great times with your daug. Do you still have her?

I got a call from the Ins. this morning. It was a recorded call. What happened to the days of talking to a real person? Idea
The call said my Suboxone had been approved. I take it to mean the increase dosage. I called the Ins. to ask them about it and they said that's "probably" what it meant. I guess to ask them to look it up would take too much time. Rolling Eyes

I also resubmitted the claim forms for appeal that I'm still trying to get my money back from. They don't have that yet since we just sent it yesterday.

Then I call the Dr. that wanted to see me every week at 200.00 a week. They were to send me a claim form with all the info filled in for me to be able to submit it to the Ins. This has been 3 weeks. The woman there tells me she doesn't know anything about it. My daug. had called her and she guaranteed my daug. they would take care of it.
I'm going to get my daug. to call her back this afternoon. Kristy (daug.) is very professional but knows just how to get to the point. She works for a Dr. and with Ins. so she knows what she's talking about. It might not be pretty. Cool

If I have in fact been approved for the increase of the Suboxone I'm so thankful to God. I guess i won't really know till I go to get it filled in a few weeks.

I just wanted to give a lil update of what happened today with the Ins.

Tomorrow i will go to my first counseling visit. It's not going to be the same one that I wanted to see b/c she is out of town but I need to get started some where.

Love
Marie
Back to top Go down
cajunmeme

cajunmeme

Female

PostSubject: Re: Update with this craziness   Update with this craziness EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011, 5:48 pm

[i][b]

I have even more update.

I went to get the mail and in it was a letter from Humana.
It was a letter telling me I was Approved for the reimbursement for the 500.00. they said it could take up to 30 working days. Hopefully,it will be sooner.

Then i got nervous and started thinking maybe that's what the recording was referring to this morning. So once again,I called the Ins. and they said that Yes I was Approved for the increase and Yes i would be reimbursed.

Now,I should be be thrilled over all this good news.
I feel tired both physically and emotionally. Almost numb. Sad
I have a huge headache to go with it.

Why am I not all excited?
Crazy maybe?

I think this is what my emotions feel like.... bounce
Back to top Go down
cajunmeme

cajunmeme

Female

PostSubject: Re: Update with this craziness   Update with this craziness EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 8:13 am

[b][i]

Good Morning,
I'm not usually up this early but I have to go meet my son to get my grandson. I wanted to write before I get too busy.

I think I'm out of shock over all the appeals being approved Smile

I thought I had a appt. today with the counselor but it's tomorrow. I'm going to take myself to the Nail Salon and get me a mani/ped.

I've been so consumed with all this nonsense of Ins. and Dr.'s that I have to now shift into another gear of what I'm going to do in the future. I'm hoping to be able to get back into my crafts and of course enjoy the rest of the summer with my grandson.
I also have my daug. coming home soon for good. I'm thinking it won't be till the end of the summer.
I need to set some goals. I want to move forward with my recovery. At this point,I'm just going to take it one day at a time.

I also want to get the word out for those new to recovery when it comes to Dr.'s and Ins. I want ppl to know that it can be done. It's ALOT of work but I know for myself I put alot of energy in my using days and we can put that same energy into fighting for our recovery.
It can be a big let down when we reach out for help especially using Suboxone.
However,it can be done. The Ins. wants us to give up. I think every claim that comes across there desk is to stamp it Denied. Not thinking you will Appeal it.

Beth,I've not heard from you hun. How you doing and how's things with your daug?

Dee,I hope you doing well. I ve net seen you either yesterday.

I hope everyone has a good day.

Much Love,
Marie
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Update with this craziness   Update with this craziness EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 8:56 am

Update with this craziness Day_dr11

Good morning Marie,
Yes, I was AWOL yesterday. I've had some things weigh heavy on my lately and although I encourage all of you to post, I usually keep it in. Kind of doesn't make any sense does it.

One of the in laws had a cookout on Saturday but I elected not to go because I was afraid it would be a lot of drinking and drama and I was right. There was a lot of drama started, back talking and put downs by the niece who thinks she is something she will never be.
I have tried to help her in the past but all she seems to do is burn bridges within the family and doesn't realize that she is the cause of her problems. It's always someone else.
She is also the reason that I ended up in the hospital this last time, maybe not the whole reason but a large part of it.
So I am glad that I stayed home. I would have liked to have seen some of the family but not at risking my health.

Yesterday a friend of mine had some dental work done and needed someone to drive her home and stay with her for a little bit just to make sure she was okay. Her hubby couldn't take the time off from work so I was her driver. She's a great friend and there isn't anything that I wouldn't do for her.
It's been a very long time since I've had a friend like her. In fact, I don't remember a better friend. It's strange how we met. I met her dad a long time ago as he works in the Substance Abuse field. She used to work with my other half and we met through him.
Since then we have become close friends.

I have a question about your daughter. She works for a doctor's office and with insurance. If she can't get anywhere with the DR. Can she get the codes for you from her office? She should have them there.
Just an idea.

In another post you asked me about going back to work. I don't know how I feel about it really. I only know that money is really tight around here. I worry a lot about the bills getting paid. This month we almost didn't make rent and were looking at the possibility of an eviction. When we first moved in this apartment 3 years ago, we fell behind in rent and were taken to court. We made an agreement before court with the landlord and the judge signed off on it. It stated that we had to pay rent in the future on a certain date each month and if we were late at all, the landlord could get a writ of possession. A writ means they can take possession in 5 business days.
We have not been late at all in three years but like I said it is tight right now. I didn't know how or where the $$ would come from.
By a miracle we were able to come up with it but it scared me to death. Since going into recovery I've tried really hard to make sure that everything is done the way it should be done and on time. In the past things like this didn't bother me but times change and so have I. For the good I'd like to think.
I didn't like the fact that I could be put on the street like that. Being homeless is one of my biggest fears. I was homeless before recovery with my son and to me it's the worst feeling I've ever had. Not knowing where you will sleep at night shocks you into reality.

I am really happy for you Marie, hearing all that you have been through helps me in ways that you could never know.
I know I've said it before but I could never say it enough, you have worked hard in your recovery and what you have right now is REAL recovery. You are not just someone who takes things for granted and thinks the world owes you.
In order to be successful in recovery there are many steps that we have to take. Some help us and some help others. You are doing both and I am very proud of you.
You ARE going to make it. Go out and enjoy yourself, have fun with your grandson.

Your son will come around, he has you for his role model and will learn from you and follow your example.

I have counseling today so will be off of here for a little bit. I will be back as soon as I can.
Enjoy the day,
Dee

Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update with this craziness   Update with this craziness Empty

Back to top Go down

Update with this craziness
Page 1 of 1