Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sharing with each other

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grb83

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Sharing with each other - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing with each other   Sharing with each other - Page 2 EmptySun 09 May 2010, 4:49 pm

Hello Cathy and Dee,
For Cathys question about canning, I have never tried that either. When I get a high yeild ov veg's I usually end up giving them to my family or people I work with. I am going to research more on that topic to see how hard it is to do.

For Dee, I think with the limited amount of space you have you could probably grow 1 or 2 tomato plants. Hybrid plants are different. They can take a lot. I guess the ammunity is strong in them for certain disseases. Last year all of my plants had blight. After blight they say you can't grow tomatos in the same spot for years because the fungus gets into the soil. I told the guy at the garden shoppe this and he told me to plant hybrids. Blight cannot effect them because they have a ammunity for it. As far as strayberrys, Those plants spread fast. So if you planted say 2, the next year you could have ten or more. If ya like tomatos I would go with 1 or 2 plants. When they get bigger you can tie then or put chicken wire around them to control them. They even have tomato cages that I have.

I found cucumber seeds and planted them yesterday. It should be a nice little garden this year.

Tomorrow I see my therapist in the morning and my Ortho in the afternoon. I hope I can return to work Tuesday or were really in trouble. I have faith though. Everything will work out exactly the way it should.

Please pray for me. It helps a lot.

George
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Sharing with each other   Sharing with each other - Page 2 EmptySun 09 May 2010, 7:21 pm

George
Thanks for the information. It will help.
Good luck on your appointments tomorrow, let us know what goes on. I will keep you in my prayers as I do all of our members.
We had a touch of snow this morning nothing major though. Just enough for the weatherman to be right.
How are the family members doing? Did your wife have a good Mother's Day?
Mine was really good. My son is away dog sitting for the weekend but he came in from up north to surprise me.
Everyday I am amazed at how well he is turning out. He has grown into a very find young man.
Enjoy your evening
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Sharing with each other   Sharing with each other - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 May 2010, 3:06 pm

Hi George, I just thought of something. If your doctor does not release you for work yet. I know there are five States that have mandatory disability plans. Some other States do offer optional plans. You might want to look into that if your doctor has you out for alonger period of time.

I hope this helps and I am crossing my fingers that the doctor will let you go back to work.

Cathy Sharing with each other - Page 2 Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing with each other   Sharing with each other - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharing with each other
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2