Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BEST Suboxone price available to most people

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MarkHelpsAll

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-01-02

BEST Suboxone price available to most people Empty
PostSubject: BEST Suboxone price available to most people   BEST Suboxone price available to most people EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 9:54 pm

HI All.

I am a cash pay Suboxone patient and I have frequently seen questions asked about Suboxone price. From what I have seen, I MAY have come across one of the lowest prices around that I think MOST of the people in the US can take advantage of.

If you have had to pay cash and are like me, you called all over to find the best cash price for Suboxone.

The best I have found so far is at RITE-AID. TO get the best price though, you have to get their free discount card.

They did jack the price up about 6 months ago because it was really low on the discount card.

Right now, I am paying $198 for 30 tablets, or $99 for 15 tablets.

Unless there are regional differences, anyone who goes to a Rite-Aid in the US should be able to get this same price

One important note though is that you have to get at least 15 tabs to get the best price. A few times when money was really tight I had to get just 10 and paid about $78 or $7.80 a tab. At the 15-tab level the unit price drops to $6.60 a tablet.

Prices at the other big store such as Walmart, Kroger, etc were all much higher although technically they say they match prices I figured why bother and just go to Rite Aid.

Hope this helps any cash patients. I'd be interested if anyone else knows of any nationwide or large chain stores that can beat $6.60 a tab
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

BEST Suboxone price available to most people Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST Suboxone price available to most people   BEST Suboxone price available to most people EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 8:28 am

Thanks Mark, for some really great information. I do appreciate your input.
We have had quite a few members who do pay out of pocket for their medications.
Every bit of information helps.
Thanks again,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

BEST Suboxone price available to most people
Page 1 of 1