Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mez, a message for you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Mez, a message for you Empty
PostSubject: Mez, a message for you   Mez, a message for you EmptyFri 26 Dec 2008, 6:13 pm

Hello Mez, I promised to let you know what the test results were. I called and the office is closed until Monday. I have an appointment on Tuesday. I also realized they usually won't give out results over the phone. So in acceptance of the things I cannot change, I'll wait and take care of things needing done around here and try not to let it worry me until I can talk to the doctor. Thank you for listening. It helps to write it down to someone. I know I have all of the group's support and will talk to Dee later. Beth, I know I have your concern as well as from others. Thank you to every one. It's time to feed the animals and have Christmas leftovers for dinner. I was sitting last night listening to the little peeps of my new-born parakeets. It's such a soothing sound. Love to you all, Barbara
Back to top Go down

Mez, a message for you
Page 1 of 1