Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I just lost a very important heart felt message

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

I just lost a very important heart felt message Empty
PostSubject: I just lost a very important heart felt message   I just lost a very important heart felt message EmptyFri 05 Jun 2009, 11:17 pm

Yes, I did! It was wonderful. All about how suboxone has healed me from a pill seeking idiot to a responsible, life searching for all the good reasons. This forum has kept my mind stable.
A lost message is nothing to a life. I want you to know there is a time you come to and you peek inside where the world around you is glowing and perfect. I know there's one day when my whole world is just right all the time, if I don't use or feed the old me.
Dee, I've rolled my socks up and down over missing you. Crickette has had my computer tied up for a night and a day. I was just off working a doing life's commands. I'm back. Will send you a Private Message later...in the morning, with my angels.

Hi, Everybody! At this minute I'm in heaven and I want all of you to be here with me. We have all worked hard to find the right way. We have had deaths, car accidents, surgeries, kids in trouble and one tragedy after another, but we made it through and still able to smile and feel great. You all mean so much to me. You've helped me when you didn't even know it.

It's coming up on mid-night and I'm done for the day.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: I just lost a very important heart felt message   I just lost a very important heart felt message EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 5:51 pm

I'm so very happy that you are at peace tonight Ms Barbara!
Sleep with the angels, my friend! Sleep
Love,
B I love you
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

PostSubject: Re: I just lost a very important heart felt message   I just lost a very important heart felt message EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 9:07 pm

Hi Bethy,

It's the end of another day. I'm still having my car worked on. It looks like I've been timed out to the house anyway. I've turned down work for the whole weekend. Tomorrow a friend and neighbor is going to a bird show. No, I don't think I'll get another big bird...just get a bigger cage for my parakeet... maybe a mate for her. I sold seven of my baby parakeets, enough for bird seed.

Thank you for your comment above. You have a good heart. We are very lucky to have you with us.

I'm going to watch television for a bit, check the forum before bed and then call it a day. I have to get up early tomorrow as we are going to breakfast before the show.

Take care,
Love,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
SpicySuz

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: I just lost a very important heart felt message   I just lost a very important heart felt message EmptySun 07 Jun 2009, 2:13 am

im happy to see something has made you so very happy ! Smile
keep it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

PostSubject: Re: I just lost a very important heart felt message   I just lost a very important heart felt message EmptySun 07 Jun 2009, 11:19 pm

Thanks you, Suz,

I did get the cage at a steal and the other parrakeet for my lone male. I'm bushed and ready to turn in. I just wanted to check the board. How's things with you? Let me know. I'll be home most of the dat tomorrow.

Love,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: I just lost a very important heart felt message   I just lost a very important heart felt message EmptyMon 08 Jun 2009, 5:55 pm

Hi Barbara,
I just wanted to let you know that God has intervened on your behalf yet again. Like a Star @ heaven He seems to always know what he's doing... Wink He knew that you needed the down time & made it happen due to your car issues. Now, you don't have to feel guilty about not being there & you'll be in top shape for you Premier Beauty show that your so looking forward to coming up. Glad to hear that things worked out well & as needed to be..
Love,
B I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just lost a very important heart felt message   I just lost a very important heart felt message Empty

Back to top Go down

I just lost a very important heart felt message
Page 1 of 1