Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sharing an important resource on Diabetes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Sharing an important resource on Diabetes Empty
PostSubject: Sharing an important resource on Diabetes   Sharing an important resource on Diabetes EmptySun 30 Jan 2011, 1:00 pm

Sharing an important resource on Diabetes Sharin10

Good morning everyone,
Recently I received an email from a woman who has written a blog about a subject that I knew nothing about. This is a subject that would benefit a lot of us if we could take some time out of our day to visit.
The subject is Diabetes.
My sister in law suffers from Diabetes. I often find myself getting frustrated with her because of her choices not to eat the proper foods. I want to be there for her but until I educate myself on the subject, what can I do?

I read a news article yesterday that said The U.S. Health Officials have raised their estimate of how many American have diabetes, that number has now increased to 26 million. The new figure marks a 9 percent increase from the 2008 estimate of 23.6 million.

As more people become aware and more modern testing equipment is put on the market I'm sure that number will again rise. Do you know how to take care of yourself if you are diagnosed with Diabetes?
I would like to encourage you to check out the blog. http://www.diabeticsnacks.org/moderation-is-the-key-to-managing-diabetes
~nannamom

Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Sharing an important resource on Diabetes
Page 1 of 1