Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Up date on Deborah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Up date on Deborah Empty
PostSubject: Up date on Deborah   Up date on Deborah EmptyThu 04 Mar 2010, 10:03 am

Up date on Deborah Rainbo13
Good Morning to all of you,
I wanted to quickly thank all of you who stepped in for me while I was in the hospital.

I also wanted to ask all of you a favor. Last week Deborah had an accident in her home in which she took a fall and broke her Clavicle.
Deborah, will not be available to answer any emails or take phone calls for awhile, although if you need to speak to someone you may call Dean as he is still available.
I want to ask you not to send any emails to Deborah while she is recuperating. I know that some of you will want to rush out and send her a get well email, but she has asked me to let you know that although your hearts on in the right place. Please don't.
Knowing Deborah the way that I do. If she receives any emails she will disregard what her doctor has ordered and jump on the computer to answer you and that is not what she needs right now.
She needs to rest up and get well so she can return to work.
Right now we are behind in our work on the new website. Once Deborah is up and about, I will be working with her to get that finished up as we are now on a deadline. And that deadline date is getting closer everyday.

If anyone has any questions about Suboxone or concerns about your recovery, please post your questions here on the forum. As always we will do what we can to help you find the answers you are looking for.
Please continue to pray for Deborah's speedy recovery.
Yours in recovery,
Dee

Last edited by nannamom on Wed 01 Jun 2011, 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Up date on Deborah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up date on Deborah   Up date on Deborah EmptyThu 04 Mar 2010, 2:12 pm

Up date on Deborah Angel_10

Hi Dee~
I am so very happy to know that you are back at home & hanging in there!! I am still quite concerned about the spot on your lung, but through prayer & positive thinking, I am in hopes that your doctors will get this figured out soon & make you well again!! Up date on Deborah Star3 It's always so great to hear from you. I also wanted to sincerely thank you for all that you do to keep these websites & this forum up & running, especially right now, when you are not completely well & with the fact of Deborah being out of commission for the time being. You do so very much to continue to educate & support those of us who seem to need it the very most. Up date on Deborah Icon_idea
Thank you for your constant work & support Sweet Dee! Up date on Deborah Herz
Also, the point of me responding to ths message was to also ask for as many prayers for Deborah as possible!! Up date on Deborah Star3 She has been hurt pretty badly & may need an operation and that is never any small feat, as we all know... When I had spoken with Dean the other day, he did request that we all give her the space & time that she needs to recover from this fall, just as you'd explained. And knowing Deborah the way that we have gotten to know her, if we were to send her any correspondence, she would feel the need to reply, as she is just so special like that.. even against her doctors orders. (as you'd mentioned)
So, I was thinking (uh oh!) Up date on Deborah Icon_eek that maybe we could begin a post for her, such as a "Get Well Soon" type post, where anyone who wanted to send her warm wishes for that speedy recovery could come & say what they would have liked to have sent to her personally. That way it is not showing up on her emails & making her feel obligated to reply, but should she check onto the forum, she will see all of the "get well wishes" that our very special members want her to know & that she is on all of our minds, in our prayers & how much we care for her & her recovery from this fall. I will be happy to get it started, if you think this idea is okay for the forum?!? Up date on Deborah Suspect I don't want to take up the space if you do not think that this is a productive idea, but I would like to her to always know that she has the support of her entire forum behind her & that she is in all of our thoughts, as well as prayers. Up date on Deborah Star3 Please let me know what you think & if you think it's all good, I will be thrilled to begin getting it started. Even if she isn't able to read it for a while, due to her health as well as the website deadlines, when she does, it will still be here for her as a testimonial to show all of our love & concerns regarding our priceless CEO! Up date on Deborah Herz After all, this forum would never even exist had it not been for our Deborah creating it, as well as continuing to make it happen! Up date on Deborah Icon_exclaim Please let me know what you think Dee & we can go from there... Up date on Deborah Icon_question
Again, so happy that you are back in action!! (kind of!) Up date on Deborah Icon_cheers
I will continue to keep you in my every prayer & to thank God for such a wonderful friend!
I love you my friend!
Beth Up date on Deborah Herz
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Up date on Deborah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up date on Deborah   Up date on Deborah EmptySun 21 Mar 2010, 10:48 am

Good Morning to All of you. Last week I was able to talk to Deborah briefly on the phone and she wanted me to let all of you know that you are in her thoughts as well as her prayers.
She has been back to the doctor and he has ordered that she not return to work until at least the end of the month.
Now we all know Deborah and we know how hard this is on her. She is not the kind of person that enjoy not being able to work.

For those of you who do not quite understand what it means when you break your Clavicle I went ahead and did some research on the subject and it is posted below.
Lets keep Deborah in our prayers for a full recovery.
Dee

The clavicle is a doubly curved short bone that connects the arm (upper limb) to the body (trunk), located directly above the first rib. It acts as a strut to keep the scapula in position so the arm can hang freely. Medially, it articulates with the manubrium of the sternum (breast-bone) at the sternoclavicular joint. At its lateral end it articulates with the acromion of the scapula (shoulder blade) at the acromioclavicular joint. It has a rounded medial end and a flattened lateral end.

From the roughly pyramidal sternal end, each clavicle curves laterally and anteriorly for roughly half its length. It then forms a smooth posterior curve to articulate with a process of the scapula (acromion). The flat, acromial end of the clavicle is broader than the sternal end. The acromial end has a rough inferior surface that bears prominent lines and tubercles. These surface features are attachment sites for muscles and ligaments of the shoulder.

The collarbone, also called the clavicle, is the bone over the top of your chest, between your breastbone (sternum) and shoulder blade (scapula). It is easy to feel the clavicle, because unlike other bones which are covered with muscle, only skin covers a large part of the bone. Clavicle fractures are extremely common. Broken collarbones occur in babies (usually during birth), children and adolescents (because the clavicle does not completely ossify, or develop, until the late teens), athletes (because of the risks of being hit or falling), or during many types of accidents and falls.

Up date on Deborah 250px-11

Up date on Deborah 81161910
Wikipedia
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Up date on Deborah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up date on Deborah   Up date on Deborah EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010, 11:17 pm

Thanks Dee,

For explaining exactly what Deborah is going through. I just wanted to give a word of hope and concern too. It seems as the goodness you (Deborah) do for others, you have to stand up and face what happens to you. Deborah has made me feel many times my worth. When I needed to hear an uplifting praise, Deborah was there. Out of nowhere, she was there. I ask now for her to heal. I'm in constant prayer for both Dean and Deborah. Two people who came into my life when I needed a dominant male figure and a kind and strong female figure.

Thanks again Dee,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Up date on Deborah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up date on Deborah   Up date on Deborah Empty

Back to top Go down

Up date on Deborah
Page 1 of 1