Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dear Deborah

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Dear Deborah Empty
PostSubject: Dear Deborah   Dear Deborah EmptyTue 06 Jan 2009, 12:58 am

First of all, I want to steal all of your pictures...what good taste and pretty. I also want to have all the love you give out cause it is so true and divine. I've never been appreciated before as you have just wrote to all of us. I wish I had the gift of letting the words flow and ebb as yours do. You are truly a marvelous woman and at this time in my life I need you and your wisdom. I've been gone all day, one to the sub doctor and visited some friends I don't get to see until I go to that part of town. I know I'm going to be laid up and wanting to see them, so I went and got some hugs and caught up on some gossip. I did some shopping and my girlfriend is coming with her truck so I can load up on horse feed and hay and all the other animal supplies I'm going to need in the next weeks I won't be able to get up or drive. I also have another friend going to go with me for my surgery. You mentioned about some of the doctors out there...I lucked out and got a good one. I think they should be reported as well as being caring and personable. He's has a great sense of humor and helps me out with my other doctors...what to ask and expect. He makes suggestions for me to say to them. I just stopped and thought for a long while and I have a lot of good karma around me right now; something pleasant I can feel. I have good people in my life and I'm blessed, why? I don't know. I want so badly for our new people to make it. I wish I could give them what has so freely given to me. All of you out there who has just joined us, stick around and see a wonderful change will happen for every one of you. It's not candy kisses every day, but it's better than the bitter taste of an opiate. Deborah, you have done wonders for this place for us to be in. I want to do all I can to support and protect what you have given. As I close to answer the other posts, I want to thank you for being where you were when I needed you. Thank you, Barbara Rue
Back to top Go down

Dear Deborah
Page 1 of 1