Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beth, it's Deborah!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Beth, it's Deborah! Empty
PostSubject: Beth, it's Deborah!   Beth, it's Deborah! EmptyTue 06 Jan 2009, 10:29 pm

Beth, it's Deborah! E1610Beth,
I've been busy and I laid down to rest and went to sleep but I wanted to know how you were doing? Please drop me a line and let me know how everything went with your Doctor? Did you read the post under Gift Certificate to you where I explained they would send the Suboxone to the Doctor's office. I just wanted to confirm you received the information. I explained to you why She/He was receiving the Suboxone at their house. Reckitt-Benckiser sends it to the address they gave when they applied for their DEA License. I did check the posts last night late but I didn't see one from you but I was tired and could hhave missed it.
I don't want to repeat the post all over again but if you can't locate it please let me know? I just want to know you are receiving the help you need. I took the time to track you an answer down before Christmas but things were becoming busy and I just had to take some time off. If you will just let your Doctor know they send the Suboxone for the patients to the address listed on their DEA License. I really want you to let me know what is happening and I will do what I can to help you obtain "Patient Assistance" for your Suboxone.
How is everything else going with you? Have you had any more calls from the friend of yours? I know you have the strength within you to let Him know you are just not interested anymore. Whatever you do I want you to know I will always be here for you and it will never change my mind about you. I believe you should already be aware of it. I did include you in my prayers and I hope everything is working out for you and I will be checking in the next few days off and on since Barbara is having her surgery. I really don't think she is going to feel like socializing and I feel really bad because I was sleeping and missed talking to her.
If you ever would like to discuss any issues in private, I will be more than happy to give you a call at my expense if you want to send me your phone number. I just want you to know I don't have alot of free time and sometimes I even miss checking in with Barbara and Dee. I like to check up on them since they are working with me and see if they are having any problems and we just discuss what is going on with the websites and whatever is on the agenda. I will make time for you and I want you to know I am available if you ever need to talk.
I am truly hoping everything works out in your marriage and I think you are very blessed to have a teenage girl. I always wanted one but I had so many problems having my son I never tried to have another one. I know God worked it out for the best because with all I went through I am sure it would have been much more difficult with a female then a male. It never stopped me from wanting one.
I am going to sign off for now and I will check back with you later. I need to answer all the e-mails I have because they are over do. I did get behind with the Holiday Season but I really needed the time I took off. I want you to know I am very concerned about you receiving the help you need with Suboxone. I just want to let you know I am here and I do have a few connections. I will do what I can for you and I believe you know it.
Until later,
Deborah
Check out our websites at:
Hotline: 770.428.0871 (Office) 770.527.9119 (Cellular) Call us 24/7.
If you can't afford to call us then send us your phone number and the best time to call you and we will return your call at our expense. You can leave me a PM here or send me an e-mail at MATDirector@aol.com. If you need our help -please do not hesitate to call us at any hour.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SuboxoneAssistedTreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Beth, it's Deborah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beth, it's Deborah!   Beth, it's Deborah! EmptyWed 07 Jan 2009, 12:26 am

Hello Deborah,
I've also posted a quick note for you previously in a different spot, but I'm sure that you'll find it. Wink I really can't stay on here tonight for long, so I wanted to quickly thank you for your lovely post. As well as thank you for checking with RB about sending the Subs to the doctors home or office depending on what address that particular doctor lists on his DEA license number. It's especially helpful to be so informed when I speak with these doctors as I've noticed that I seem to know more about Subs than what they seem to know. Obviously, not all doctors, but I've heard it quite often, unfortunately, and much of it has to do with money. No I have certainly lost a level of respect for my doctor as well as her office staff for the incident this past weekend & how rudely they acted about it all when they were the ones in the wrong!! Unbelievable! Mad There are too many like that, I'm afraid..
Okay, I really do have to go, but as I mentioned in the other post, I plan on answering your posts properly tomarrow when I actually get a chance to sit down & keep a train of thought while responding.. Suspect (hopefully??)
If you speak to Ms. Barbara, please send her my love & wishes for a quick recovery!! I love you Hope to hear back from you soon & you'll be hearing from me as well!! tongue Sleep with the angels & sweetest dreams!!

Yours,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down

Beth, it's Deborah!
Page 1 of 1