Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcoming KevinS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcoming KevinS Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming KevinS   Welcoming KevinS EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009, 9:13 pm

Hi Kevin,

Glad to see another member has joined and in recovery. Feel free to post to us if you like. If not, You are welcomed to read along with the rest of us. I'd start reading from the first section. There's a lot of information here to help you. We are here if you have any problems or concerns. Beth and Dee will be with you shortly.
I'm Barbara and here if you need anything. I'd be really happy to help.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Welcoming KevinS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming KevinS   Welcoming KevinS EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009, 10:17 pm

Welcoming KevinS God_on10

Hello KevinS & welcome to the forum! I am very happy to see that you have made it here & have decided to become a member. My name is Beth & I am one of the moderators along with Barbara & Dee. I am also a Suboxone patient going on my 19th month of recovery. It is amazing to me that I could possibly find a way to remain off of the opiates. The Suboxone has been a miracle for me & helping to turn my life back around to the way that I should be living, not like the person who I was while using. Are you also a Suboxone patient or thinking of starting it? Or do you use Methadone or thinking of starting that? I am just wondering what it is that brought you here to become a member of our precious forum. Do you personally deal with addiction or have a loved one with the disease of addiction? Please feel free to let it off of your shoulders here. There is NO judgment, nor negativity permitted towards our members, wherever you are in your recovery or just getting started. We are here for you to listen to your struggles & to let you know how others that are in your same situation are handling those very same type of struggles. Although we all are different, we are all the same in a very unique way as well. I hope that you will open up & share what brought you to us & how we could possibly help you, even just by listening.
I look forward to getting to know you better Kevin & hope that you will let us in to help ease your personal burden. Hope to hear from you soon!
God Bless You & I truly hope that you will reach out to hands that want to help! Welcoming KevinS Star3
Yours in recovery,
Beth Welcoming KevinS Herz
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcoming KevinS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming KevinS   Welcoming KevinS EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 8:22 am

Welcoming KevinS Welcome-2

Hello Kevin and welcome "Home"
My name is Dee and it is indeed a pleasure to welcome you to the family.
Please make yourself at home. In what area are you from may I ask? How is your treatment going for you? Or are you here for information about starting Suboxone? Whatever the case may be we are here to help you in any way we can.
Once your up to it, please post and tell us a little bit about yourself. I know that sometimes it can be a bit hard to open up to people that you've never met, but I can promise you that once you start typing the rest will come. Please check out our websites. They are both a wealth of information on the subjects of Suboxone, Methadone, Addiction and Recovery.
The links to our websites are at the bottom of the moderators posts. I have an appointment with my Suboxone provider today so I have to run but I will be back here in just a little bit. In the meantime. Grab something to drink, a comfortable chair and go through the forum, I'm sure you will find something that you can relate to.

Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

Welcoming KevinS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming KevinS   Welcoming KevinS Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcoming KevinS
Page 1 of 1