Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to our newest Moderator

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome to our newest Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to our newest Moderator   Welcome to our newest Moderator EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 9:27 pm

At this time I would like to welcome Beth as our newest Moderator to Suboxone: The Light At The End of The Tunnel.
Beth has been a great help to both Barbara and I these past few months. She has worked hard in the welcoming new members and encouraging others to post.

Welcome aboard Beth. Although these last few months for you have been hard ones, not once have you wavered in your recovery or the support of others. We are proud to have you as a member of our team. [/color]
Always,
Dee, Barbara, RuthAnn, Deborah, and Dean

Last edited by nannamom on Mon 08 Apr 2019, 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our newest Moderator   Welcome to our newest Moderator EmptySun 04 Oct 2009, 7:02 pm

Welcome to our newest Moderator Streng11

Thank you Dee! You don't know how much that this means to me, as I feel like I have gained so much from this very forum that I have found a second family. I want others to find what I have found within this past year or so. I have met my very best friends here as well. I still feel so lucky to just have come across this forum in the first place that I will never leave because all of you help me to remain in recovery. I feel honored that all of you have the confidence in me to do this job & I hope that you know already that I will do my very best of whatever is requested of me. Thank you to everyone of you all! Deborah, Dee, Barbara, Dean & Ruthann- I will try my best! Thank you once again!
Love Your Friend in Recovery,
Beth Welcome to our newest Moderator Herz
Back to top Go down
kimbo

kimbo

Male
Number of posts : 44
Humor : Strange but there
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our newest Moderator   Welcome to our newest Moderator EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 11:16 am

Beth as me being a new member here you have welcomed me with open arms as also the rest of you .This forum is place for me its a godsend.Its only been a few short days since I I have found this place .. It has wealth of information and great people..
Thanks again Kim
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our newest Moderator   Welcome to our newest Moderator EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 9:52 pm

Hi Beth I'm so glad you are here with us. Your words to others has helped me so many times. You sweetness when I was hurting over life in general gave me comfort from my pain. You have been strong in your caring for others even though you had problems of your own. God bless you, Beth. We have all got to get together soon. I love and care for our circle of friends and in hopes we could meet up. I know we would have such a good time.I'm tired and going to bed, but I saw this and I had to answer. God sent you to us and He has plans for us all.

I'll write more tomorrow while I'm off. Kudos to you, Beth. I'm glad you are here.

Yours to love,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our newest Moderator   Welcome to our newest Moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our newest Moderator
Page 1 of 1