Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to all of our newest members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome to all of our newest members Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to all of our newest members   Welcome to all of our newest members EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 10:01 pm

Welcome to all of our newest members Bossom10

Spring is in the air and with spring has come a host of new members to the forum. I wanted to take some time to welcome all of you to our Suboxone forum; The light at the end of the tunnel.
Wheather your a Suboxone patient or someone who is contemplating starting Suboxone I want all of you to know that we care about each and every one of you. And we're happy to have you here with us.

Making the decision to enter into recovery can be confusing, difficult and scary. The thought of the unknown or what will happen now is sometimes overwhelming. Not knowing what to say or how to go about finding a treatment program that is right for you not to mention the worry of what your going to tell your family, will they understand, will they hate me or will they just tell me I'm over reacting can all start to feel like a big jumbled up mess inside your head.
I'd like to tell you not to worry and that everything from here on out will be perfect. But I can't.
Along with recovery comes a lot of emotions. Some of them have been stuffed so far down for so long and once they start to pour out can make you feel like your going crazy.

I can tell you that your not alone and there are others who have been where you are today. People who know what it's like to start over from scratch and people that will be here to support you through each and every moment of it if that's what you need.

Each and every one of you is special. Everyone of you have something to give to someone else and all you have to do is reach out. If you have a question and your not sure of where to turn. Just ask.
I promise you that no one here on this forum will judge, make fun of or ridicule you for what you may have done in the past or what you might say.
Take your time and read some of the postings of the other members and please remember if you need to talk you can always send me an email or post here on the forum. No judgement and no lectures just someone who cares.

Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Welcome to all of our newest members Empty
PostSubject: Me Too, me too !   Welcome to all of our newest members EmptyWed 23 May 2012, 6:57 am

I would also like to add to this welcome thread.

I know starting treatment can be scary. I did it only 4 short months ago.
That's whats great about this Forum. We know what your going through. We know how you feel.
It's scary to give up that "friend" , those pills. But trust me, there is life after addiction and its wonderful !

We need to hear from you ! Go to the Introduction section and tell us your story ~ We all care and we are here for each other.

And if you've been on Suboxone for a month, or a year, and you havent seen my thread "how long have you been on Suboxone" Please go add your post to it ! I was grateful to have some of the long time Suboxone users post. Its amazing to read their stories.

Have a great day and enjoy the road to recovery !
Back to top Go down

Welcome to all of our newest members
Page 1 of 1