Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arrakty, respond please

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Arrakty, respond please Empty
PostSubject: Arrakty, respond please   Arrakty, respond please EmptySun 14 Dec 2008, 12:19 pm

Hello, wanted to know how you are and just doing a buddy check. I don't remember if you work or not.I've been on medical leave for the past week to prepare for minor surgery on my toes on my right foot. For one thing, I have a stress fracture in one of them from a cart of stools rolled up on my foot after I told the girl behind me pushing to stop. I was lucky enough to push back to keep my foot from being crushed. I don't know if you know, but I set up and back away conventions and trade shows. It involves a lot of walking, usually pushing or guideing heavy equiptment around. It keeps me in good shape and I don't think I would have made it without working hard. This gave me the strength to recover more easily. How are you doing and how is your Christmas coming along. I've done a small amount of shopping and going out Monday to get it finished. My surgery is the morning of Christmas Eve. I've been getting everything in order at my house and over at my Moms'. I just wanted to stop working and give you a hello. It would be nice to hear from you and want you to know there's someone in the south wishing you the best.Let me get back to cleaning. Yours in healing, Barbara
Back to top Go down

Arrakty, respond please
Page 1 of 1