Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mez, Please respond

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Mez, Please respond Empty
PostSubject: Mez, Please respond   Mez, Please respond EmptySun 15 Feb 2009, 8:04 pm

Hi Mez,

I don't have but a miute...my potaotes are boiling on the stove and don't want then over done. Do you scoop the top of the water on your potatoes? I do. It makes me think it's something that shouldn't be there.

I'm anxious to hear from you to see if you got your card. It's been a week. I'm hopeing you got it and haven't had a chance to post back yet. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Love,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Mez

Mez

Female
Number of posts : 63
Humor : it's coming back.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Mez, Please respond   Mez, Please respond EmptyTue 17 Feb 2009, 6:08 am

Barbara,

I have had a really long week at work. Late/earlys all week. I got your card today.....hooray.

Thankyou so much. I have sent you a private message and posted something on the Emptiness topic. I hope you don't mind but those words were beautiful and were such a help to me on such a hard day. I feel like my HP was waiting for just that particular time for me to get it.

I am really humbled by your caring for me. Absolutely gobsmacked. Thank you so much for being here.

Lots of love.

Mez. X
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Mez, Please respond   Mez, Please respond EmptyTue 17 Feb 2009, 9:05 pm

Hi Mez,

I'm so glad you got the card. I was a bit worried it got lost. I'm so glad you are okay. I was thinking, just being by the water doesn't keep you safe from fire. Anyway, I say prayers for you and definatly worry about the animals. Is there a shelter set up for them? As they build more and more here taking up the wild life hapitat, you see more of them dead along the road. One place had a lot of Florida Gophers (turtles) and they just pored concrete on top of them and had the nerve to call it, "Turtle Creek." I hate what is happening to my Father's homeland.

I went back to work today and got hugs and hi's from my friends. I got cut from the show, but have another one to go to in the afternoon tomorrow. I listened to all of the grumblings about how the shows have gotten smaller and there's not as much work. Thank God I'm on the top of the list and will work when there is work.
They have called a meeting of all card holders of the union and I don't think the news will be good. What will be, will be.

What have you been doing? I'm going to read your message and learn more of what you have to say.

Lots of love to you too,
Barbara X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mez, Please respond   Mez, Please respond Empty

Back to top Go down

Mez, Please respond
Page 1 of 1