Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good Afternoon gbp4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Good Afternoon gbp4 Empty
PostSubject: Good Afternoon gbp4   Good Afternoon gbp4 EmptySat 08 Aug 2009, 2:35 pm

Good Afternoon gbp4 Catmai10
It is once again a pleasure to welcome another new member into the forum.
Welcome gbp4, my name is Dee and I am one of the moderators of the forum. Barbara Rue is our other moderator.
If you have any questions about Suboxone please don't hesitate to let us know.
For questions about posting on the forum, a list of the rules of the forum can be found here: Forum Rules
Barbara will be along to welcome you as soon as she can. I am sure that some of the other members will also be here to welcome you.
We are proud of you for making the decision to stop using.
Are you currently a suboxone patient, or are you thinking about starting suboxone? Either way we are glad that you ahve decided to join us.
You may post your story under the section for Suboxone stories.
I hope that you will post a hello soon.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Good Afternoon gbp4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Afternoon gbp4   Good Afternoon gbp4 EmptySat 08 Aug 2009, 10:31 pm

Welcome gbp4:

I'm also glad to see another person is in recovery or on their way. I'm Barbara and happy as can be for you. Please feel free to introduce yourself to us. This is one of the greatest forums there are. If you need answers, we will get them for you. We are all friends here to help each other along our way. Thanks for joining.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

Good Afternoon gbp4
Page 1 of 1