Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

good day to all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deedlede

good day to all Empty
PostSubject: good day to all   good day to all EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 5:13 am

hello...new here and wanted to introduce myself.
my name is deedle and started suboxone last week after
a couple years battle with dilaudid and hydrocodone
. feeling optimism for the first time in recent memory.
looking forward to talking with you all.
respectfully..
d
Back to top Go down
cajunmeme

cajunmeme

Female
Number of posts : 187
Humor : Good,love people
Registration date : 2009-02-20

good day to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: good day to all   good day to all EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011, 12:44 pm

[b][i]

HI There,Deedle

Good for you for choosing recovery.

I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier,my computer crashed on me.

How you feeling since starting Suboxone?

Please feel free to jump in and join us.

Dee is our Mod and you will love her. She is full of info. She must be busy right now.

Then we have Beth who is plenty experience as well. So,I hope you will come back to chat with us.

Marie
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

good day to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: good day to all   good day to all EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011, 6:24 pm

HI deedle and Welcome!!
My name is Dee and usually I am here throughout the day off and on. I am sorry that I wasn't here to welcome you.
I haven't had regular Internet for a couple of week and it has been hard trying to get online. I have been using a wireless hot spot and it only comes and goes at will.
But I am happy to say that I am now back in full swing and have lots to catch up on.

Lots of emails and posts to be done here on the forum.

It is great to have you here with us. I hope that you will continue to post and become an active member of the forum. We are here to help you in any way that we can. I see that you have already met Marie. She is a gem. And we also have Beth somewhere around here. I haven't seen much of her lately but she has small children and they keep her hopping as I'm sure you can imagine.

How is the Suboxone working for you? Is everything okay? If there are any questions that you might have let us know as I said before we are here to help.

When you feel up to it, please tell us a little bit about yourself and your story. We are always interested in hearing about how people got to where they are today. There is nothing to be ashamed of. Addiction is nothing that anyone asks for. It happens and more often then people realize. And although there is still no cure for our awful disease, it can be managed.
I am a Suboxone patient and have been for the last 5 years. It hardly seems possible but it has been an experience that I wouldn't change for anything in this world.
I look forward to hearing from you some more.
Always here,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

good day to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: good day to all   good day to all Empty

Back to top Go down

good day to all
Page 1 of 1