Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

good to be here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

good to be here Empty
PostSubject: good to be here   good to be here EmptySun 09 Nov 2008, 11:05 pm

sunny
Hey I think that I've figured it out... How to post that is. LOL
I am so happy to be here to be a part of this forum. I have been on Suboxone for 2 1/2 years, and I would hate to think what my life would be with out it. My name is nannamom and I'm glad to be here
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-06

good to be here Empty
PostSubject: Re: good to be here   good to be here EmptyMon 10 Nov 2008, 8:44 am

cheers Welcome, my name is Deborah and I am glad to see you did figure out how to post. Congraulations! It has not been easy for me to learn. I admit it is more complicated. If I can be of any help, please, do let me know for I do care about each of you and I wanted to provide the best for all of you.

I have only set up one subject here or basically, one topic and it is Suboxone. Once your membership has been approved, all you do is 1. Log In 2. Click Home 3. Click Suboxone (First Topic on Forum) then you can click New if you want to post or Reply if you want to answer a patient. I am really hoping all of will try to figure it out and if you have any other Topics you would like for me to add to Suboxone-I would like to know what you are interested in.

How long have you been on Suboxone? Everyone is asking when the generic will be out. I haven't heard but I know the patent runs out September 2009 if I am not wrong. Reckitt Benckiser is expecting their sales to drop and I realize Suboxone is high if you don't have any insurance. I am sure there will be those who do take the generic but I don't feel like it will hurt their sales as much as they believe it will. They are holding back on Grant money until they see what the outcome will be.

If you could share some of about yourself so I can get to know you and the others I am expecting to come, it will be much appreciated, but not required. I am thrilled to have you aboard and if you haven't visited my website on Suboxone, please do?
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org study
Please let all your friends know about us and soon I will start a section with updated news about Suboxone. I know it is very difficult to read on line unless you have a printer to copy and print it therefore I will include some of the more important facts about Suboxone here for all of you.

Welcome, Dee. It is my pleasure to have you with us. I must get some sleep because I have to get up at 3:00 AM today. I am on methadone because I have pain (severe) but I wish I could take Suboxone like you. Much love and the very best to you.

Deborah

Last edited by Admin on Thu 08 Jan 2009, 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.SuboxoneAssistedTreatment.org
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

good to be here Empty
PostSubject: Re: good to be here   good to be here EmptyMon 10 Nov 2008, 11:51 am

[justify]Thank you Deborah
For your warm welcome. I will be posting my story soon. I know what it is to have to get up early and drive to dose. I used to be on methadone and although I am on Suboxone, methadone is what truly saved my life. I too suffer from severe chronic pain from 3 failed back surgeries, but because of where I live methadone is not an option for me. as we only have one methadone clinic here where I live.
Anyway, it is good to be here and I hope that others will be joining us soon. I have looked at the web site. I love it. It is the most informative web site for Suboxone that I have ever seen.
Hope you day is a good one!
Nannamom[/justify]

Last edited by Admin on Thu 08 Jan 2009, 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Justify)
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

good to be here Empty
PostSubject: Thank you   good to be here EmptySun 16 Nov 2008, 3:56 pm

[justify]Hi, it's Barbara Rue. I, too am thrilled over the fact being an addict is a disease. I use to think a long while ago, it was me and my character made me use and abuse drugs. I felt so useless and ashamed. I felt if I quit, I would die. I found since Suboxone the opposite is the truth. The last part of my addiction I truly thought I was dying on my feet. A friend told me about Suboxone and I finally got the courage up to go to a doctor. The first day I was dosed after twelve hours without anything and was given a take home for the next morning. I felt weak, but better...much better. It was the second morning I woke up and wanted to eat breakfast, which is something I hadn't done since I was a child. I can't praise this medicine enough. It was like somebody had turned a light on in my brain which had been off for a long time. Having the support of others and someone who understood what I was going through was a life saver. No body understands what a drug user is going through but another addict. I started out on 24 mgs a day and now at 4 mgs a day. There are days I get by on less, but I never go up. I'm in hopes with your support and my recovery, I will wing off and be drug free. For right now I'm happy where I am. Thank you for giving me a chance to share. I'm just glad you are there to listen. Love, Barbara Rue[/justify]

Last edited by Admin on Thu 08 Jan 2009, 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling and Justify)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

good to be here Empty
PostSubject: Re: good to be here   good to be here Empty

Back to top Go down

good to be here
Page 1 of 1