Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcoming PANZZ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcoming PANZZ Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming PANZZ   Welcoming PANZZ EmptyWed 10 Dec 2008, 10:27 am

Good Morning PANZZ,
And welocme to our home. How are you today? Are you on Suboxone now or thinking about taking it? Either way, you are most welcome here.
I'm Dee and also one of the moderators here, Barbara Rue is the other moderator. We also have some special members, if you need anything let us know. I'm sure that we can relate to how your feeling. And if your having a problem it does help to talk about it with someone that has walked that mile in your shoes.
Barbara Rue always says that " A problem talked about is a problem half solved" Wise words of wisdom don't you think.
When your comfortable, tell us about yourself, we are always here to listen.
Yours
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcoming PANZZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming PANZZ   Welcoming PANZZ EmptyWed 10 Dec 2008, 11:17 am

Hi PANZZ, glad to see another person here with us. You are welcomed here by all and any problems or solutions we ask you to share with us. I'm Barbara and here most of the time. I'm going out for a bit of Christmas shopping. I will answer any posts or if you feel more comfortable reading for now, you can do this too. You have a super day. Yours in the trenches, Barbara
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Welcoming PANZZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming PANZZ   Welcoming PANZZ EmptyWed 10 Dec 2008, 4:37 pm

Welcome Panzz,
It's always great to get back on this forum & see that there is yet another member. I urge you to stick around, this is a great place!!
I am BFye & have been on Suboxone for about 8 months, since May. My entire life has turned around in that time. I say it all the time, but I truly believe that Suboxone is a "life saving, miracle medication". Are you taking it as well? How's it going for you? If you'd like to share, I'd love to hear. The people on this site are amazing & understand what it's like to go through the struggles of addiction AND recovery. They will always help you in any way possible. Any questions or problems or suggestions are encouraged, if you want to share.
Hope to hear back. I'm glad that your here Panzz!
BFye I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcoming PANZZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming PANZZ   Welcoming PANZZ Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcoming PANZZ
Page 1 of 1