Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where is our Jessica?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Where is our Jessica? Empty
PostSubject: Where is our Jessica?   Where is our Jessica? EmptyTue 04 Aug 2009, 11:22 am

Hi Jess,
How are you doing sweetie? How are you feeling these days? I have missed hearing from you. Are you okay? I have some posts written to you under "My Induction Appointmet" & was hoping that maybe you'd seen them & let me know how things are going. I'm sure that your very busy, as well as the adjustment to the Suboxone. I just want to make sure that your doing well & that everything is falling into place.. Please let me know how you are getting along & know that you are, as always, in my thoughts & prayers! Like a Star @ heaven
Hoping to hear from you soon girl!
Love to you! I love you
Your Friend,
B I love you
Back to top Go down

Where is our Jessica?
Page 1 of 1