Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Has anyone heard from Jessica?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Has anyone heard from Jessica? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone heard from Jessica?   Has anyone heard from Jessica? EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 11:27 am

Hi Jessica,
I just wrote you this long, "wisdom filled" (lol) post & once again, its gone. Suspect I pressed send & I don't know where it was sent to, but it's not on here!! Evil or Very Mad
Anyways, the whole gist of the post was that I've been concerned for you & was wondering how you were feeling since your appointment on Wednesday? I haven't heard anything from you & you've certainly been on my mind. Please let me hear from you to know how your feeling...
My last post was soo much better. What a Face I hate it when that happens! No
I have so many things that I'd like to talk to you about after reading your posts. Once you become a member here, its like a family & we care about how each other are doing. I am concerned & worried about you, but hoping to hear that all is well. (or even if it isn't going so well yet!) I really look forward to hearing from you Jessica! Like a Star @ heaven
Your Friend in Recovery,
B I love you (Beth)
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard from Jessica?   Has anyone heard from Jessica? EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 7:54 am

Hello Jessica,
Just trying to do a daily check in with you... Wink Like I mentioned above, I know that you had your Suboxone appointment last Wednesday & I'm in hopes that its going wonderfully for you. I just haven't heard anything from you yet & I am concerned. I'd really like to know how you are doing with it. Are you feeling pretty good or are you struggling through the days? Question
I don't want you to think that I am trying to pester you. But, I read your posts & could relate with you. I tried living that "double life" scenerio & it didn't work out so very well for me at all. Once your a member here & have shared your situation with us, well, I just care about how you are today and/or everyday. I hope that you feel great & that you've been busy out chasing butterflies or doing whatever it is that makes you happy because you don't have to suffer any longer. Woohoo!! Like a Star @ heaven There are so many wonderful, loving people here that I encourage you to please continue posting with us. You will find love & understanding, despite what you've done or haven't done. You have a place to let it out without being judged & may find the encouragement or a fresh perspective on whatever ordeal you are dealing with at that particular moment... it really does help. You can obviously see that I am on here everyday & that's because I love it here. I love the friendships that I've made here, as well as that we have all been in this same spot, so it's very easy to relate with these special souls! Like a Star @ heaven (angels to me) Like a Star @ heaven
I'm going to go read some of the other new posts & really look forward to hearing from you. Even a one liner response would be fine- please just let me know how you are getting through this week & how the Suboxone is working out for you. Or you could even PM (private mail) me a quick note- anything sweetie, just really concerned about how you are doing. Take care!
Love, Strength & Hugs coming your way! cheers
Your Friend in Recovery,
Love,
B I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard from Jessica?   Has anyone heard from Jessica? EmptySun 21 Jun 2009, 12:16 am

Beth,
I sent Jessica an email to check in with her and see how she is. I am hoping that she will let us know soon how she is.
I know that when your trying to taper down from Methadone you really don't feel up to doing anything.
For now, we can continue to keep her in our prayers.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard from Jessica?   Has anyone heard from Jessica? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone heard from Jessica?
Page 1 of 1