Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Has anyone heard from Jessica?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Has anyone heard from Jessica? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone heard from Jessica?   Has anyone heard from Jessica? EmptyFri 10 Jul 2009, 12:19 pm

Hi gals-
Has anyone heard anything more from Jessica? I don't know why, but she has been on my mind often!! I hope that she's hanging in there. I hear from those of you that have gone through it- the switch from Methadone to Suboxone is a horrible experience & she is just so very young.
Jessica, Wherever you are out there, you have people here who are concerned & worried & care for you!! Your in my prayers! Like a Star @ heaven
Hope to hear from you soon!!!!
Love,
B I love you (Beth)
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard from Jessica?   Has anyone heard from Jessica? EmptyFri 10 Jul 2009, 8:37 pm

Beth,
I haven't heard a peep from her since the other day, when she last posted. Yes, your right it is hard.
I don't know what her dose of Methadone is right now.
It has to be harder on her than anyone because she feels the need to keep all of this from her family. all we can do is keep her in our prayers and let her know we are here for her always, at any time.
There is a website that I would like her and all of you to check out.
It is called "Finding Normal, The Truth About Methadone." There is an awesome video about Medicated Assisted Treatment.
You won't hear any sound with the video, so don't think it is your computer.
Finding Normal

Check it out and let me know what you think.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
jessica_d

jessica_d

Female
Number of posts : 34
Humor : 'every fight is a food fight when you're a cannibal!"
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard from Jessica?   Has anyone heard from Jessica? EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 1:19 pm

You guys are so wonderful! I feel so loved..... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessicariffic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard from Jessica?   Has anyone heard from Jessica? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone heard from Jessica?
Page 1 of 1