Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greetings: My name is Barbara "Rue"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Greetings: My name is Barbara "Rue" Empty
PostSubject: Greetings: My name is Barbara "Rue"   Greetings: My name is Barbara "Rue" EmptyMon 10 Nov 2008, 6:39 pm

[center]Most of my friends call me Ruey or just Rue. As you get to know me you'll see my name fits. My life, until Suboxone has been one bad break after another. It's only by somebody up there loving me have I maintained a socialable nature. I've truly been rode hard and put up wet, but somehow I've came out of it in good shape. I'm telling you this to let you know I'm one of you and no matter how bad things are, you can change to be better. As your moderator, I will do my best to share and care for you. No matter where you came from, you can make the changes to be happy. I will be here and near to you to show you can make it. Yours in recovery, Barbara Rue
Back to top Go down

Greetings: My name is Barbara "Rue"
Page 1 of 1