Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good night to all

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Good night to all Empty
PostSubject: Good night to all   Good night to all EmptySun 31 May 2009, 11:08 pm

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I wanted to tell you good night to let you all know I'm thinking of you.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara

Last edited by Barbara Rue on Sun 31 May 2009, 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct spelling)
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Good night to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good night to all   Good night to all EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 12:15 am

Good night to all Th_sun10

Good night my friend. Sleep with the angels
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

Good night to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good night to all   Good night to all EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 10:27 pm

Hi Dee,

God bless you...you always answer me. I just got in again and going back in the morning. I'll be glad when this is over and I can breath. There's so much I want to say to my buddies here. I need to catch up. I just found out there's another show coming in right on top of this one (Premier Beauty.) I don't know if I'll get time off or not. I need to make the money while it's here.

I'm tired and going to bed. I just wanted all of you to know you are special people to me. I worry and wonder when I don't hear from you. Anybody heard from Mez? I miss her humer.

Good night again,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Good night to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good night to all   Good night to all EmptyTue 02 Jun 2009, 10:26 am

Barbara,
Just keep in mind. It is your choice as to weather or not you take the job. If your feeling that it is too much for you to do. You can always say "not this time"
I know you don't want to pass up the money, but you are more important than the money.
love
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Good night to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good night to all   Good night to all EmptyTue 02 Jun 2009, 12:51 pm

Hello Ms Barbara!!
You sound like you've been absolutely exhausted in many of the posts that I've caught of yours. I understand being that tired, as you know my situation with having two young babies. (now toddlers) As well as work & the household, etc. But, one thing that I want to mention (and that you mentioned to me eons ago) that if you don't take care of yourself first, nothing else is going to matter. None of us, despite our drive & desire, are SuperWoman. Yet, I also want to let you know that I understand the need of "making hay when the sun shines!" Would you be able to make it financially if you decided not to do this show? Even if it makes it tight- can you make it? You made it through a long, tough, painful winter while being off work due to your foot & you did get through it. Although, I know that you feel better inside knowing that your completely solvent due to your upbringing. I'm in hopes that you take care of you first & if that means busting your butt to do this show, so be it. But Barb, then you have to make sure to take the time that you need to "unwind", rest, relax, catch up. I'm in hopes that you can do it now & possibly let this show go by, but financial stress & having it weigh down your mind doesn't allow you to relax & rest, even if you are home because your sitting there thinking & pondering on the guilt of feeling like you should be working. I really do understand. My guess is that you will forge through & go on to do the show, but please, slow down girl! You know where you get when your burning the candle at both ends.. I'm feeling strength today that hasn't been there in quite a while & I'm sending some your way right now.... (there it went!) Rolling Eyes Catch it & remember the advice that you gave me when I was mad at myself for not being able to do it all, wondering why I couldn't do everything??? Idea
Hang in there & please try to get some rest!
Love,
B I love you
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

Good night to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good night to all   Good night to all EmptyThu 04 Jun 2009, 12:11 am

[size=18]Bethy, You're the best. I didn't take the show. Guess what? My car over heated my last day of the Oncology Show and blew my water pump. I got it fixed and could have rented a car, but just stayed home while my mechanic friend worked on my car. I'm going to catch up on some errands and house work tomorrow. I want to do the out of the Premier Beauty so I can get a lot of products that they leave behind. So little sister, I'm down for the next few days.

I've got to get into bed Sleep I'm still sored up from last week.

You help me a lot too...thanks.
Yours in the struggle,
Barbara

Last edited by Barbara Rue on Thu 04 Jun 2009, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct spelling)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good night to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good night to all   Good night to all Empty

Back to top Go down

Good night to all
Page 1 of 1