Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good Florida sunshine morning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Good Florida sunshine morning Empty
PostSubject: Good Florida sunshine morning   Good Florida sunshine morning EmptySun 03 May 2009, 1:29 pm

Good morning to the best thing since chocolate! It's wonderful when you feel like all the world is right . This is recovery in my life realized by the freedom of will was right inside. A gift I humbly accept. The road to the rewards are revealed and accepted because of your angels you sent to me. I thank you all for your angels you sent my way for me to find myself whole again. Thank You and Good morning and life to you all. May you all be blessed.

Life awaits, my wild call to obey, making it a moment at a time and live life to it's fullest. A whole lot of good stuff is happening.

Got to say bye,
Yours in the struggle,
Barbara

Last edited by Barbara Rue on Mon 04 May 2009, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct spelling)
Back to top Go down

Good Florida sunshine morning
Page 1 of 1