Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good Morning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Good Morning Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning   Good Morning EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 10:30 am

Good Morning Hello12

Good Morning to all,
I have noticed that it has become quiet around here lately. How is everyone doing? We have had an increase of new members and as always that warms my hear to see so many new people entering into recovery.
To all of you new members;
I'd like to ask you to start posting. Let us know if you have any questions, or tell us what is going on in your life.
I know well, how hard it can be to join a new forum and not know what to say or maybe you know what you want to say but don't know how to say it.
Please let me assure you that there is nothing that you will say that someone here hasn't been through. We'd like to be here for you, but we can't do that until you open up and reach out to someone.
What brought you here to the forum? How is your recovery going? How is your doctor and his/her staff treating you? Are you getting everything out of your recovery that you expected?

Cathy,
How are things in your neck of the woods? The air I imagine is getting colder at night. Have you thought any more about your schooling that you were thinking about starting? If there is anything that I can do for you let me know I am always ready to help if I can.
Beth,
Have you called Dr. Junig? if so, how did it go? I know that your not feeling up to par these days so just let m know that you are okay.
Barbara Rue,
We have been friends for quite awhile now, how are you? Is your dose still holding you? I remember that you had said awhile back that you had to increase it just a little bit. Is it still holing you where you feel you want to be?
Sammy,
You have been AWOL along with Mez and a few others. Are you guys okay?
Laura,
I can't for get you. How is school? Will you be attending this quarter? It has been ages.
There are so many of you that I can remember were so active in posting and supporting each other as well.
Check in and let us know you are all okay.

Enjoy your day,
Yours in Recovery
Dee

Good Morning Flow210
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Good Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 1:42 pm

Good Morning Bambi14

Hi Dee,
I apologize right off the start about my picture being so very large, but when I tried to copy it over on "Small", none of the details could be seen. I really just enjoyed the picture & have found so many more great ones to include. Like a Star @ heaven
I completely agree about it being so very quiet around here lately & was wondering what everyone has been up to? I miss you guys! I have been attempting to remain extremely busy. I did allow myself a "down day" on Sunday, but have been going like hell on wheels since then. Trying to remain out of the "black hole" as well as possible. I am reaching out to you friends to let you know that I need you right now, or should I say more than ever? I love you
My computer keyboard is acting up, as well as my children, so I am closing this up for right now. I hope to hear from everyone soon!
Yours in the Struggle,
Love,
B cyclops
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Good Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 4:52 pm

Beth,
what a coincidence, I have been having problems with my computer as well today. But only when I am on this site. When I post, I usually use spell check though out the post as to not have to check it all at one time. But I can't type again until after I preview my post. It does that sometimes. Then it will work fine in another day or two. I honestly think it is the servers and not the computer. I know that when the servers get busy strange things can happen.
I'm a little peeved at the moment. I went out this afternoon to apply down at the fair grounds. Our fair starts on Friday and I had wanted to maybe do something part time. When I got back home the mail had run in the mail was a letter from Social Security. They turned me down for my disability. Again. No scratch
I had applied back in '98 or so and when they turned me down I did not appeal. But this time I will.
I see so many people on disability up here. This year alone I know of two woman that applied this year and have already gotten their disability.
I personally know both of these women, they are able to work. But they also told me they were tired of working and wanted to stay at home and let the government take care of them. No I have been working since I was 16 years old, I am now 51 years old.
I don't mean to sound like I am feeling sorry for myself but I just don't get it. Really I don't.

Enough about me.
How about you? Did you call the doctor? I know it is hard for you to make it from day to day feeling the way that you do. But Like a Star @ heaven YOU WILL MAKE IT BETH. Like a Star @ heaven
I know you and I know that you won't give up. We are all here for you.
Thinking of you
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

Good Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Good Morning Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning
Page 1 of 1