Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good Morning!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning!   Good Morning! EmptyWed 04 Feb 2009, 9:37 am

Good Morning everybody,
I am running late as alwys. lol
But I did want to pop in and wish everyone here a good day.
I am out of class at 2:30 and will be here shortly after that.
Remember to smile often.
It keeps the doors open.
love to you,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! EmptyThu 05 Feb 2009, 12:48 am

Hi Dee, I just spotted you all the way down here. Maybe you can give that girl at school a printout of meth and suboxone info. Start teaching her slowly. As for the girl on methadone maybe her doctor is still trying find the right dose for her. I am not sure if I should be writing this in this part of the forum. Should we start writing in this part of the forum instead of posting were we posting? Because even though we are talking about everyday things suboxone does come up every once in a while. Sorry for all this jabbering I guess I am a little confused on where to post now. By the way I am a homebody too. I just wish I could find a job that I could do at home. Well Dee, I hope you have a nice night and a good day at school. And you go girl, set those people straight. Love Cathy
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! EmptyThu 05 Feb 2009, 5:46 pm

Hi Cathy,
If we are having a problem with our suboxone or methadone then we would post in the other areas. For topics such as hi and have a good day....
That can go here.
You can post a new topic to talk or follow up under one that is posted.
Yes, I'm sure that we will mention the subs or methadone once in a while during our conversations and that is okay to do here.
But if I were having a big problem with that girl at school, and I felt like her issues with people in recovery was making me feel like I was beginning to experience triggers, then I would post about it in the other sections.
That way we will be a little more organized with our posts and people can find more of what they are searching for.

Hmmmm...
A thought.
About finding a job at home. You were talking about going back and taking classes?
Have you thought about something like medical coding or terminology? I ask because in some states the Department of labor has access to programs and schools that offer training in that field. And there are some doctors that will hire you to do that at home. It is worth checking into. Or even grooming out of your home?
If I had my druthers, I'd much rather work at home, then go outside and work.

I hope that your evening is a good one. Smile and hug often.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! EmptyFri 06 Feb 2009, 1:58 am

Hi Dee, How is school going? How is the weather? It's got to be pretty cold there. It's so cold here my dogs don't want to go outside. I will look into the medical coding or terminology that might be right up my ally. I used to do proof reading at home for this company in our area maybe I should check back with them. They stopped doing it for awhile because some people were writing in more hours then they actually worked. They spoiled it for the rest of us. Dee, I hope you have a wonderful day and I'll talk to you soon. Love Cathy
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! EmptyFri 06 Feb 2009, 9:44 pm

HI Cathy,
It is miserably cold up here. But it is that way everywhere right now from what I see on the news.
I imagine that we are all waiting for spring. I love putting out new flowers and hanging new plants on the porch. This will be my first spring in out new apartment, adnI can't wait to get started.
It is a shame about the other job that you had ending. I don't understand why people feel the ned to take advantage of business's that way. Gee, you would think that since they were able to do the work from home, they would have been honest about it and did the work.
But it is a good thought for you to check back into it. Who knows, what you might find out.
Enjoy your weekend, I'm sure that I will be talking to you tomorrow.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! EmptyFri 06 Feb 2009, 10:07 pm

Hi Dee, We have a heat wave coming in finally. It is going to be around 40 tomorrow. I am looking forward to that. I love flowers and plants too but I have a brown thumb. I did grow a small garden acouple of years ago. The only thing that grew was the eggplants and green peppers. The tomatoes kinda bit the dust. Do you have anything special planned for the weekend? I will be hanging around the house this weekend. Maybe if I get the energy I'll groom my maltese/westie mix. He looks like a dust mop right now. Dee, Have a great weekend and I'll talk to you soon. Love, Cathy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning!
Page 1 of 1