Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Goverment Grant's For Everyone Deborah n Barbara, Dee, ALL Please!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sammmy

Goverment Grant's For Everyone Deborah n Barbara, Dee, ALL Please! Empty
PostSubject: Goverment Grant's For Everyone Deborah n Barbara, Dee, ALL Please!   Goverment Grant's For Everyone Deborah n Barbara, Dee, ALL Please! EmptyFri 06 Mar 2009, 9:33 am

Hi Deborah sunny
I know you have been threw the channels of getting Goverment Grant's, Can you help me on where "What Site" I can go to to apply for Goverment grant's. I know there is so much money out there for Everyone, And we are intittled to, Please help me, I would greatly appresiate it, Lots Of Love Sammy.
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Goverment Grant's For Everyone Deborah n Barbara, Dee, ALL Please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goverment Grant's For Everyone Deborah n Barbara, Dee, ALL Please!   Goverment Grant's For Everyone Deborah n Barbara, Dee, ALL Please! EmptyFri 06 Mar 2009, 11:21 pm

Hi Sammy,

The best place to go is the library. Go to the information desk and as for the text books for government grants. You can't check them out, but you can copy the applications for the grant you choose. One of them is for rehabilitation as our handicap is our addiction. I'll find out more about it and get back to you.

I've been working and coming in and taking a nap. I'm working tomorrow, but will get with you when I get in.

Going to bed so I can get up in the morning. Miss you bunches,

Love to you,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

Goverment Grant's For Everyone Deborah n Barbara, Dee, ALL Please!
Page 1 of 1