Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Birthday Deborah Shrira!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Happy Birthday Deborah Shrira! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Deborah Shrira!   Happy Birthday Deborah Shrira! EmptyWed 01 Jun 2011, 9:33 am

Happy Birthday Deborah Shrira! Ebythe10

Happy Birthday Deborah,
Sending you many birthday wishes with the hopes of many more to come. I am praying for you to have a safe and speedy recovery on your latest surgery. Once recoved I'm sure you will be back with us in no time.
I hope your day is filled with much love and happiness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Happy Birthday Deborah Shrira! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Deborah Shrira!   Happy Birthday Deborah Shrira! EmptyThu 02 Jun 2011, 11:24 am

Happy Birthday Deborah Shrira! Th_ver10

Happy Birthday Deborah!!

Hello Deborah!

Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you & hoping that you have a superb birthday!! I keep you in my prayers & wish you the best on your special day! I hope that all is well with you & that you are recovering wonderfully!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Always,
Beth
I love you
Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Deborah Shrira!
Page 1 of 1