Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Day 6 Suboxone - Noticing Sleep Issue Pattern

Go down 
+3
Barbara Rue
nannamom
Particular
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Day 6 Suboxone - Noticing Sleep Issue Pattern - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 6 Suboxone - Noticing Sleep Issue Pattern   Day 6 Suboxone - Noticing Sleep Issue Pattern - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 May 2009, 12:07 pm

Hi Barbara,
Thanks for the kind words. I just know that it was such a long, drawn out process for me to get onto that RXAssistance Program that I'd hate for Debbie to have to wait for 6-8 months as I did just from my lack of knowledge. Or I could go into some not very nice words regarding my doctors lack of initiative with the paperwork, as well as many other of her decisions. As Dee worded it, I need to find another doctor yesterday! I pray to find a decent one that can help me.. Evil or Very Mad

Hi Debbie,
How are you doing today? Are you hanging in there, you tough little cookie?? I really hope to hear from you & to let you know that your in my thoughts & prayers for peace inside. Or if you'd rather PM or something- I'd just like to get to know you better!! Seems our situations may be very similar... I agree with Barbara about trying to find that silver lining that is definately there somewhere. I don't know how you feel about God or your "Higher Power" but I believe that things really do happen for a reason. I always refer back to that old country song "Thank God for Unanswered Prayers"- do you know the one that I'm referring to? Is it Garth Brooks? Or maybe Randy Travis? If you have the opportunity, try to listen to the lyrics of this song. There are so many plans that I've made for my life & prayed my heart out over, that were simply not meant to be. Thank God that he knew what he was doing... I can think of a thousand examples..
Okay, I'm going to close this up for now. Stay strong, my friend!
Love your buddy,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down
SpicySuz

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 Suboxone - Noticing Sleep Issue Pattern   Day 6 Suboxone - Noticing Sleep Issue Pattern - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 May 2009, 4:06 pm

hi everyone
ive been reading the posts and i knew there was a program however beth you knew it right away !
im a country fan and i know the song you refer to . its by garth brookes ,yes . also right now there is a good country song that might help you find strength deb, or beth , or barb , or any of you . its by tim mcgraw and its called " this aint nothing to die for " hang in there deb . i know for a fact that there is a dr somewhere for you . like my son and i you may have to search but when you find that dr you will be in better hands .
god love ya all
Suz
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 Suboxone - Noticing Sleep Issue Pattern   Day 6 Suboxone - Noticing Sleep Issue Pattern - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 May 2009, 5:24 pm

Hi Suzy,
I'm glad that someone knew the song that I was referring to above. I wrote you quite a post the other day & we haven't been able to find it for anything. I asked Dee to see if it was possibly showing up somewhere else, but we've had no such luck. I really just was passing along my happiness in hearing about the success your son had with his new doctor. I'm very happy for your son & the optimism that it's also helped him regain. It's difficult to focus on the good when your struggling so hard. Then, at least for me, the guilt comes rushing in because I know how grateful I am for the positive aspects, yet things still seem so hard sometimes.
Anyways, tell your son God bless both of you- it seems like He is answering your prayers. I hope that you will keep us posted as he goes along, as to let us hear his success story!! I love you
Love & Continued Happiness,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down
skeldeb

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 Suboxone - Noticing Sleep Issue Pattern   Day 6 Suboxone - Noticing Sleep Issue Pattern - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 May 2009, 6:24 pm

Hi there guys, yea, back again. I guess I feel a little better after writing and reading your posts it keeps my typing skills but still cant type without looking at the keys lol! So, yeah the Rx assistance program. I have tried soo hard to get on the program as you can see from other posts that ive written,why, that didnt work out either for me. The wonderful Dr that I WAS seeing couldnt have my suboxone delivered to the clinic for they could not be responsible for them Question I cannot keep the sword up as you all think. I have gone cold turkey many times. The worst was when I was working as a pharmacy tech and I was just like a "kid in a candy shop" you know what I mean I did this for 6mos and no didnt get caught but I sure paid the price when I d/t off of benozos,opiates,pot all @ the same time. What a Face I just want to sleep!! Sleep Sleep I have tried everything:trazodone gives me horrible dry mouth @ night no sleep cuz you get up to drink or get some hard candy. I have gained 6lbs for sugar cravings I dont need to gain anything I weigh 213. Lets see benadryl ,dry mouth again but not as bad,but it is also a diuretic so I pee more so, no Sleep Oh this other stuff I found that is the leading ingredient in Unisom, doxylamine Succinate you are supposed to take just one,I take 2. Get up maybe a little less but when you do you are so tired that you feel that your half sleeping half awake and are dizzy (let me fall and break my hip so that I can have my pills back) lol! Have to limit my iced tea because of the caffeine.
Before I started taking suboxone and not doing vicodin I would sleep like I baby. I was holding down a full-time job and feeling pretty good. Is this feeling not sleeping etc... due to the suboxone and my other meds or do to the w/d from vicodin still?? June 2,2009 is my clean date nd I have bee on subs since March 4 to currently on 8mgs a day. When I had to cold turkey it before I was doing 20 a day every day for 7 months for tendonitis. It was rough,I got through it without any help,yea I know how do you know that this time will be the last time??I will never know that answer but I can give this addiction a run for its money. I feel like I have to fight a demon,evil sprit,. I will keep you posted on how Iam doing.
Wonderful weather on Memorial Day Happy fishing for me (Lake Erie,Dunkirk NY)
I love the open water,good place to mediatate Happy Memorial Day To All
............Nurse Debbie...................
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 Suboxone - Noticing Sleep Issue Pattern   Day 6 Suboxone - Noticing Sleep Issue Pattern - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2009, 4:14 pm

Day 6 Suboxone - Noticing Sleep Issue Pattern - Page 2 Blkboa10
Hi Debbie,
sounds like you have a great holiday planned. love the idea of sunshine. I could use some of that heat.
about the typing, I too look at the keye's most of the time. And I spell check a lot. Spell check on the Google Tool bar is my best friend! Wink

I know that if it comes right down to it, you can face the withdrawals, I just don't want you to have to go through it.
You have been off of the Vicodin for a little over three months now. So I would think the physical feeling that you are having is not from that.
Some of the most common side effect of Suboxone are:

• Headaches
  • Sweating
  • Sleeping Difficulties
  • Nausea
  • Mood Swings

I noticed some time back that I do get moody some days. I had thought it was all because I was going through Menopause.
But I know that one of it has to do with my Suboxone. That is One of the reasons that I cut my dose down. I found that when I take a full 16mg a day like the doctor wanted me too, by the end of the day (late afternoon) I would be so irritable.
Now that I am taking 8mg a day, I have found that it doesn't happen so much.
Melatonin is good for sleep too. I can't take benadryl, I did try that and I felt so bad from it the next day, I felt like my head wasn't attached to my shoulders. I call it medicine head. It also made my legs kick all night. lieraly kick, I guess people call it restless legs. But I would have to get up during the night and take hot baths to make them stop. It was horrible.
Just remember we, all of us are always here for you. You have become a friend to many of us. I now that I speak for many when I say that.
I'll be here most of the weekend if you need to talk, or just tell me how warm the weather is at the Lake
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
skeldeb

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 Suboxone - Noticing Sleep Issue Pattern   Day 6 Suboxone - Noticing Sleep Issue Pattern - Page 2 EmptySun 24 May 2009, 5:38 pm

Hi there everyone! Did go fishing yesterday caught no walleye but loved going for a boat ride and got some much needed sunshine. sunny Too windy today. So, maybe if I went down to 6mgs I could sleep better,maybe? I'll start 6mgs tomorrow. I am kind of scared/anxious to start a taper. Mad But for me, I guess in order for me to feel better,I have to be w/d sick. Oh,well I have no other choice,I have to taper down sooner or later. Its reassuring to know that I can always go to you for help,too bad I cant find a one of you people in my hometown they I can discuss our problems over tea or coffee lol! I will keep ya posted. ............nurse debbie.......... Oh,forgot to ask, ow would I report a Dr.? Do you think that I have a reason or would I be wasting more of my time,again??
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 Suboxone - Noticing Sleep Issue Pattern   Day 6 Suboxone - Noticing Sleep Issue Pattern - Page 2 EmptySun 24 May 2009, 8:53 pm

Hi Debbie
Yes, you most certainly can report your doctor. Absolutely! https://suboxone.forumotion.com/questions-and-information-f5/how-to-report-your-doctor-t127.htm

That link is where Deborah posted here on this forum some phone numbers and places to start. You were not treated right. not at all. The doctor that you have should not be allowed to do the same thing to the other patients as she did to you.
I wish I were nearer to you. I am in Vermont. Central Vermont.
If I were closer believe me I'd be there in a heart beat.
You can always come here. We will always be here for you.
There is also a taper schedule posted here on the forum, take is slow and easy. The slower the better.
I know that you don't have an unlimited supply of Suboxone. Try and keep yourself busy, to keep your mind occupied.
What part of New York are you in? Is it okay to ask you that?
We do have a few member from New York but I don't know what part. Maybe if they are reading they will let you know.
Here for you as always my friend
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 Suboxone - Noticing Sleep Issue Pattern   Day 6 Suboxone - Noticing Sleep Issue Pattern - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Day 6 Suboxone - Noticing Sleep Issue Pattern
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2