Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Everybody join me in saying... Happy Birthday!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Everybody join me in saying... Happy Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Everybody join me in saying... Happy Birthday!   Everybody join me in saying... Happy Birthday! EmptyMon 02 Mar 2009, 9:20 am

Everybody join me in saying... Happy Birthday! 009610

Happy Birthday madogs!
May your day be filled with the happiness and joy that you deserve.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
madogs

madogs

Female
Number of posts : 10
Humor : Somewhat of a dry sense of humor
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Everybody join me in saying... Happy Birthday!   Everybody join me in saying... Happy Birthday! EmptyMon 02 Mar 2009, 9:56 pm

[b][i]I want to take the time and "Thank You" and the Administrator for the Happy Birthday greeting. It really means alot to me. At this age not to many people seem to remember it and just figure it's just another day. But it isn't really. No matter how old you get it still remains important to you as we're all "little kids" at heart when it comes to your birthday. Thanks again, Madogs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Everybody join me in saying... Happy Birthday!   Everybody join me in saying... Happy Birthday! EmptyTue 03 Mar 2009, 4:49 pm

Happy Birthday Madogs,

Hope your day of full of surprises and glee. I'm a day late, but I just wanted to tell you anyway. You are such a sweetheart. I'd bake you a cake if I was near you. I think I'll bake one anyway and eat it in your honor. You are much loved and appreciated.

Your friend,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
madogs

madogs

Female
Number of posts : 10
Humor : Somewhat of a dry sense of humor
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Everybody join me in saying... Happy Birthday!   Everybody join me in saying... Happy Birthday! EmptyTue 03 Mar 2009, 5:28 pm

Thank you Barbara, I really do appreciate it. Please enjoy that cake for me okay. I love Devils Food by the way, trible layer with lots of frosting too! It's so good to be alive!!!!
Back to top Go down
Particular

Male
Number of posts : 44
Humor : Speeding through nowhere at the velocity of dreams
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Everybody join me in saying... Happy Birthday!   Everybody join me in saying... Happy Birthday! EmptyWed 04 Mar 2009, 12:03 pm

Doh! Happy Birthday Madog!!!! Sorry about the late reply!

Happy happy happy birthday to you, happy happy birthday to you, may it be a wonderful birthday, you most certainly deserve it!!!!

~Particular...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody join me in saying... Happy Birthday!   Everybody join me in saying... Happy Birthday! Empty

Back to top Go down

Everybody join me in saying... Happy Birthday!
Page 1 of 1