Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcoming crys0219

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcoming crys0219 Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming crys0219   Welcoming crys0219 EmptyThu 29 Jan 2009, 2:36 am

Welcome to the family!
My name is Dee and I am one of the moderators, we have another moderator Barbara Rue and I'm sure that she will welcome you once she see you are here.
Please take the time to look around and read the posts of the other members. And if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask. It is our pleasure to be able to help those in need.

When your comfortable, please let us know a little bit about yourself.
As I said, my name is Dee, and I have been in recovery for going on 7years now. The first four years I was on Methadone and the last 2 1/2 I have been on Suboxone.
I used to pray for the day that I would be able to wake up without any cravings or without being so sick I couldn't stand myself.
now today, I have that. I am so grateful to these two medications. They have honestly saved my life. Without them, I know that I wouldn't be sitting right here now typing to you.

I'm sure that the other members will be along in the morning to welcome you. So until then, pull up a chair grab a cup of coffee and relax. Your home now.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcoming crys0219 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming crys0219   Welcoming crys0219 EmptyThu 29 Jan 2009, 10:09 am

Welcome crys0219.

This is Barbara Rue and delighted you are here. Let us know how you are and if we can help in any way. I'm on Suboxone and have successfully tapered from 24 mgs. to 4 mgs. I'm able to live a normal life like I never have before. I'm in hopes you will reply back to us and share were you are with your addiction. If we can help, we surely will. There are several members here who are wonderfull with their support and will share with you as well.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara Rue
Back to top Go down

Welcoming crys0219
Page 1 of 1