Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Barbara's back...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Barbara's back... Empty
PostSubject: Barbara's back...   Barbara's back... EmptyMon 26 Jan 2009, 4:45 pm

Yes, I'm back and will be watching the forum. Dee is taking some down time and may or may not post. I'm in hopes some of you who haven't posted would find it in your heart to share with us. We need people and it always helps to share when you are weighed down with old stuff you have probably been carrying around for years. I'm thinking about composing my story. I just don't know where to begin. I'll figure it out.

Remember we are here for you and the reward for giving of yourself far outweighs the opposite.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Barbara's back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbara's back...   Barbara's back... EmptyMon 26 Jan 2009, 7:05 pm

I would like to use this opporunity to check in and out while I'm seaching for anyone who doesn't want to wake up for a dose every morning. My Mom's here, distracting me from my venture. I'm checked in and cooking dinner, being a different daughter to my Mother. Excuse me.

Yours in the struggle, Barbara

Last edited by Barbara Rue on Fri 06 Feb 2009, 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Delete)
Back to top Go down
lisa

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Barbara's back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbara's back...   Barbara's back... EmptyMon 26 Jan 2009, 7:51 pm

HI Barbara and everyone. I have been very busy the last week or two and haven't dropped in, but I had a minute or two this evening. I am doing well, how about you guys. I went to my group meeting last week and told the poeple there that I had found this forum, and they said they would check it out to. I will check back in later I love you Lisa
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Barbara's back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbara's back...   Barbara's back... EmptySat 31 Jan 2009, 8:58 am

bounce Hi Barbara
I just had to stop in and say welcome back, Also I haven't been checking in much, I have been pretty busy, but I plan on stopping in a lot more, There is much I need to learn, and This is the place where I can learn and being around nice people as well. HUGS! Sincerely Sammy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Barbara's back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barbara's back...   Barbara's back... Empty

Back to top Go down

Barbara's back...
Page 1 of 1