Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Missed you guys bad...please answer my question ASAP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy45806

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Missed you guys bad...please answer my question ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Missed you guys bad...please answer my question ASAP   Missed you guys bad...please answer my question ASAP EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 7:29 am

I have had my hands on the keyboard a million times....not sure where to start. Its been 6 months of hell. I tried to do it on my own since the suboxone clinic doctor retired. I relapsed, BAD!! Well, I cant find a walk-in clinic anywhere around me. I have a docotr appt with my family doctor at 9 this morning. Will someone please please tell me if she can prescribe suboxone? I havent slept all night so I can start the medication. I just pray that she can...looking forward to getting my life back.I told my husband that pills are the the problem in r marriage and again he doesnt see it. Please someone answer me and give me something to look forward too...Wanting my life back. My zip code is 45805 I live in Lima, if someone knows where I can go in case this falls in please let me know asap. Im not even gonna pretend I can live drugfree without this medication. PLEASE HELP!!!
Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Missed you guys bad...please answer my question ASAP   Missed you guys bad...please answer my question ASAP EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 7:40 am

Hello Tammy, I'm sorry you are in such a bad situation right now. Some family doctors can prescribe suboxone, but not all. They need a special license. So it depends on whether or not your family doctor has it. If not, please don't be discouraged. I'm sure Dee will read your post & get back to you. She helped me find a doctor in my area. There is a website she connected me with that I put in my zip code & it connected me with a doctor. I had an appointment within 20 min of getting the link. Unfortuantely, it was a PM so I don't have it available to give to you since I cleaned out my inbox. I'll try to see if I can locate it anyway in case Dee is tied up. I know exactly how you feel & everyone on this site is so helpful as I'm sure you know Smile Let me see what I can do.

-Rae
Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Missed you guys bad...please answer my question ASAP   Missed you guys bad...please answer my question ASAP EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 7:45 am

Hello,
I found a website, I'm not sure if it's the same one as Dee's, but it does look very familiar so it may be.
https://www.suboxone.com/patients/opioid_dependence/find_a_doctor.aspx
I hope this is helpful for you. I know you needed a quick response, so hopefully this is it.
Good luck to you & please keep us posted

-Rae
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Missed you guys bad...please answer my question ASAP   Missed you guys bad...please answer my question ASAP EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 6:42 pm

Hi Tammy,

I'm glad you came back and are seeking help. It's a step in the right direction.
I see that Rae gave you a link. That should work well.
Let us know how it goes.
We are here for you. But you know that, cause you came back !

Stay Strong. We are all in this together.

Blue
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Missed you guys bad...please answer my question ASAP   Missed you guys bad...please answer my question ASAP EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 8:08 pm

Tammy,
You are going to get through this. The important thing to remember is that you DID come back. Let's get you connected with a provider. The link that Rae gave to you is a good one and there are a couple of others as well.
Let me search and I'll send what I find.

How did it go at the appointment today? Please check in and let us know. We do care about you very much and we will be here with you every step of the way.
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missed you guys bad...please answer my question ASAP   Missed you guys bad...please answer my question ASAP Empty

Back to top Go down

Missed you guys bad...please answer my question ASAP
Page 1 of 1