Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MISSED YOU ALL !!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elismamaw

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2013-01-23

MISSED YOU ALL !!!! Empty
PostSubject: MISSED YOU ALL !!!!   MISSED YOU ALL !!!! EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:04 pm

Sorry I have been gone,I had a little hospital episode with my heart !!! I had Congestive Heart Failure,was in the hospital for about a week and feeling much better but exhausted now,got out this morning and wanted to jump on and say HI to everyone and let ya'll know I am alive and ok...
More in the days to follow as I feel stronger and Jasmine,I got your message and I missed you and your positive attitude !!!!
Love you all and talk very soon ..
M uch Love always~Tiff sunny Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MISSED YOU ALL !!!!   MISSED YOU ALL !!!! EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:17 pm

Hello! Glad to hear that you're okay! I was worried! Congestive heat failure sounds bad! What happened? If you don't mind me asking..

I hope that you're feeling better! Get you some rest!

But I am happy to see you back here!

I was in the hospital for 4 days came home for 2 and went back for another 5 days! This was a couple weeks ago. Sucks being in there doesn't it!?!

Much love! I love you Jasmine

Last edited by HappilyJasmine on Sun 03 Feb 2013, 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: MISSED YOU ALL !!!!   MISSED YOU ALL !!!! EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:35 pm

Hi Tiff !

I'm sorry you were in the hospital !
Glad your home now and doing OK now.

Get some rest and feel better !

I don't want anymore hospital stays for our members !!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Take Care
Blue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MISSED YOU ALL !!!!   MISSED YOU ALL !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

MISSED YOU ALL !!!!
Page 1 of 1