Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chat Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 EST

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Chat Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 EST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 EST   Chat Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 EST - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Dec 2012, 11:34 am

It's alright Blue. You lost power I completely understand!
I can do chat tomorrow! Works just fine for me! Smile

See you there! Smile

I just wanted to let you, and everyone else know that I am still at the much lower dose of 8mg!
I'll explain to you hat don't know from chat (Rae) how that happened.

I had taken my first dose of the day 8mg last Monday. And left the house because I had some stuff to do I hadn't brought any sub with me for my next two doses. So I went all day only taking 8mg. And I felt fine! I felt great!

So I decided that icwould stay at the lower dose and see how I get after a few days. It is now day 5 at 8mg/day and I feel awesome! I am not depressed. ( I was a really depressed these past weeks, and part of it was because I was on such a high dose and felt like it was gonna take forever to get to a lower dose) I'm also not tired at all anymore! Before I would feel tired after dosing. And feel tired all day long! Now I am not tired at all! And did I say I am only dosing onc a day! I just take my 8mg and forget about it for the rest of the day!

Just wanted to let you all know about how I am doing with my suboxone and my dose. Smile

Rae, I hope you can make it to chat on Friday. I know you said to couldn't make it Wednesday. But now that it is on Friday I hope to see you there!

Blue, I know you will be there. Again I am not mad at you that I waited for you. Not mad at all! It's not your fault!

Well I've got to go and make some breakfast for my mini Coop. Smile
Have a blessed day Ladies!
Talk to you all soon!
And hope to see you at chat tomorrow!

I love you Jasmine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 EST   Chat Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 EST - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Dec 2012, 3:13 pm

Blue, Dee and Rae. I posted under "Let's Check In"
I told about my holiday and my plans for New Years. And I would like to ear about your guys Christmases and plans for New Years! Please go read my post and rely there. Smile

I love you - Jasmine
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Chat Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 EST   Chat Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 EST - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 6:04 am

Hello everyone

Hope your all doing fine and everyone is healthy and feeling good this Valentines Day I love you

Since it's Thursday and it's Valentines day I'm not sure who, if anyone, will be available tonight for Chat.

Tuesday wasn't a big turnout. Umm, Yea, just me, so I'm trying to figure out before hand if anyone plans on going.

Have a great Valentines day with your loved one !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 EST   Chat Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 EST - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 12:33 pm

Hello Blue, sorry I missed chat on Tuesday. I had to baby sit.

Happy Valentines Day!!

I have plans for dinner tonight, not sure how long we will be out. So I'm not sure if I'll make it.

Love and miss you!!
Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Chat Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 EST   Chat Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 EST - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 8:26 am

Count me in Blue! I'll be at chat on Tuesday Very Happy
I can't wait to hear how you have been doing!
-Rae
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Chat Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 EST   Chat Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 EST - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 1:57 pm

I do hope everyone had a great valentines day. It was quiet here with everyone working. I was here on the forum for awhile and did hang around on the chat for a bit. It's hard to know when I will be able to be there though because of this internet problem but if I can be there, I will be. If not, please know that I do miss all of you.
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Chat Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 EST   Chat Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 EST - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 7:49 am

Thank you for being there !!
I'm sorry I did not make it. I would have enjoyed a chat with you.
We do miss you when your not there. I hope you do know that.

See everyone Tuesday at chat !
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Chat Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 EST   Chat Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 EST - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 1:17 pm

I know Blue, and I do appreciate you telling me. One step at a time, I am working on the internet problem but also have some other things that need to be dealt with first here on the home front. Nothing serious, landlord stuff.
Take care, talk to you soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

PostSubject: Re: Chat Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 EST   Chat Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 EST - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 5:15 pm

Dee, we really miss you here!
I wish I had made it to chat to talk to you too!

Love you both!

I love you Jasmine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 EST   Chat Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 EST - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chat Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 EST
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2