Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to our new member, lifeanew !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Welcome to our new member, lifeanew ! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to our new member, lifeanew !   Welcome to our new member, lifeanew ! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2008, 4:14 pm

Welcome! lifeanew,
I would personally like to take the time to welcome you to Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel. My name is Deborah and I am the Founder and Creator of Suboxone Assisted Treatment website.
http;//www.SuboxoneAssistedTreatment.org Arrow

Barbara is the Moderator of the Forum. She basically only works part-time but usually one of us is available to you. If you need information about Suboxone, you can find almost anything you are looking for on the website. If you are unable to locate it... then just let us know and we will be glad to assist you. We have others who are long-term users of Suboxone here, too who can probably answer your questions as well. We have a very caring and supportive forum and we do hope you find all you need here to help and assist you in your recovery.

If you look at the buttons on the website and click on Frequently Asked Questions, you may find some of your answers there. If not, look to the left after clicking on Frequently Asked Questions and you will see "Post A Question." I believe they are over 72 questions asked by patients and answered by the staff at Suboxone Assisted Treatment. It's tricky though because when you click on the button and the page opens, a Feedback Form appears and you can type in your question and leave it and other patients can respond to you also, but we always try and answer them within 24-48 hours. If you click on "Regular View" then you are able to read the questions and answers left by others.
If you could I would like it if you could share with us some about yourself. Please introduce yourself and let us know what your drug of choice was and how you came to hear about Suboxone and is it working for you? If you would rather wait until you have read some of our posts and feel more comfortable, then we do understand.
My goal for this forum is certainly to educate by providing information (up-to-date)
on Suboxone and the latest research on addiction. We will answer all of your questions and within reasonable time but I want all of you to get to know each other because you can always learn from each other and I want us to be there for each other. It is the main reason in opening a forum so people with the same interests or the same disease (addiction) can come together and meet others with the same indentical problems and we know they will understand where we have been and what we are going through. We all want to be understood and loved. Am I wrong? If I am, I want you to please let me know?
I really like your user name "lifeanew." Today is the first day of the rest of your life." Aren't we all ecstatic we were given the chance to begin again. I know I was. Suboxone has been a miracle drug for many people. It has saved many lives, yet some still look at it in the wrong way. I'm really going to try and help all of you to understand we are not "substituting one drug for another." It is a lie from the "Pits of Hell." The enemy of our soul would like for us to believe it because if we did ...He would win. Please just give me some time and I am going to explain it to all of you in simple terminology for one reason. I want all of you to know how to correctly answer it if you are confronted with the 'substitution theory."
I know I write too much but I want to personally let you know I am glad you joined with us. I am truly hoping you will make friends here and find whatever it is you are looking for. I am not as familiar with this new forum as I was with the old one so please be patient with me as I learn and all the others, as how to work this forum.
Welcome aboard! I can be reached by phone 24/7 if you need me at 770-428-0871.

If you really need to talk and can't afford to call me, we have made arrangements for you to send me an e-mail at MATDirector@aol.com and include your name and phone number and the best time to reach you and I will call you at my expense. We don't want anyone to feel like they are all alone. If you need me to call you quickly- please type the word urgent in the subject area. I believe I have shared enough information with you to begin with but if you have any questions , please do let me know?
Back to top Go down
http://www.SuboxoneAssistedTreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome to our new member, lifeanew ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new member, lifeanew !   Welcome to our new member, lifeanew ! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2008, 10:44 pm

Hello lifeanew, what an original name. I want to welcome you and in hopes you will let us know what's new about your life. I'm Barbara, the moderator and with arms open I want for you to stay with us, share with us. Let us know what you are thankful for on this upcoming holiday. I'll be here. Love, Barbara
Back to top Go down

Welcome to our new member, lifeanew !
Page 1 of 1