Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My excitement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

My excitement Empty
PostSubject: My excitement   My excitement EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014, 5:22 pm

Good afternoon everyone,
I hope that all of you are doing well.
As most of you know I went back to work part time about 8 months ago. I only work part time. One day per week and then when needed I am called in. I work breakfast shift at one of the hotels up near our mountain.
Lately it seems that I have been working more. It was our busy time of year so some weeks I would be called in to work 5 and 6 days per week.
This afternoon at our staff meeting I was named employee of the quarter. I can't tell you all how much this means to me.
There was a time when I would never, every have thought I'd make it to being someone who could be depended on let along awarded for doing something that I love so much. I do love my job. I meet new people from all around but best of all. I get to see the excitement on the faces of our guests when on vacation.
I won't bore you with detail of what I do but I did want to share this news with you.
It goes to show that no matter where you are in your addiction, you can make it out and there are people who do care.
It takes hard work we all know but it is so worth the work that you put in to not only your recovery but in all aspects of your life as well.

I so miss the days of when our little forum was active. I like to think the lack of activity means that everyone is ok. I know we can't always be here, but it would really be nice to talk to some of you and have you check in.
It has been way too long.
Much love,
Dee/nannamom
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

My excitement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Open Discussions :: Let's Check In-
Jump to: