Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Today's Thought! Our Dreams can become our reality

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Today's Thought! Our Dreams can become our reality Empty
PostSubject: Today's Thought! Our Dreams can become our reality   Today's Thought! Our Dreams can become our reality EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013, 10:15 am

“Dreams that we gave up long ago can now become realities.”

All things begin with a dream.  But how many of us fulfilled our dreams while using?  Even if we managed to complete something we had started, our addiction usually robbed us of any pride in our accomplishment.  Perhaps when we used, we dreamed of the day when we would be clean.  That day has come.  We can use this day to make our dreams come true.

To fulfill our dreams we must take action, but our lack of self-confidence may keep us from trying.  We can begin by setting realistic goals.  The success we experience when we attain our initial goals allows us to dream bigger dreams the next time around.

Some of our members share that when they compare the ambitions they had when they first got clean with what they have actually achieved in recovery, they are astounded.  In recovery, we often find more dreams come true than we could ever have imagined.

––––=––––

Just for today:  I will remember that all things begin with a dream.  Today, I will allow myself to make my dreams come true.
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Today's Thought! Our Dreams can become our reality
Page 1 of 1