Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FBI Shut My Dr. Down

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

FBI Shut My Dr. Down - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBI Shut My Dr. Down   FBI Shut My Dr. Down - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Sep 2014, 9:20 pm

Hi Marie, Very Happy
 I am happy to hear that your husband is ok !! That must have been really scary for you both. I'm glad though, that you came here to talk to us !! Things here have been really really slow !!!

I'm sorry it took so long to answer you. I got the notice that you posted but for some reason, I couldn't log in. My password wasn't working or something. But I'm finally on.

Anyway....  I can sure relate to what your going through with your doctor. My doctor retired at the end of June this year.
I have not found a new doctor. I don't think I will either. Like you, I feel it's time to really taper and stop. I've been on Suboxone for 2 1/2 years now. I also have a lot saved up to taper with. Probably a years worth at my current dose which is between 4 and 6mg.
I do, however, have to get serious about my dose, and decreasing it .....
It would be great if we could taper together
Hope to hear more from you. I would love to get back into posting here. I think we all could use the support we once provided each other.
Peace & Love flower

Dee, I miss you !!! I hope your well. We have a lot of catching up to do !

Blue
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

FBI Shut My Dr. Down - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBI Shut My Dr. Down   FBI Shut My Dr. Down - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Sep 2014, 4:23 pm

It is good to hear from both of you. I have missed everyone so much. And a lot has happened for all of us, I'm sure.
Marie, I am glad to hear your husband is doing well. I don't know how I would have handled that situation if it had been me.

Talking about how long we have all been taking Suboxone. I've been on it since 2006. I have tapered some but not off completely. I do have a lot on my plate and don't think it is time for me to be off altogether yet. Some days I think I want to be and others I don't.

My sister was diagnosed with Leukemia this past Spring and she started Chemo in May. She had another bone marrow biopsy this past Monday and things aren't going to well for her. The chemo isn't helping at all at this point and the doctor wants to start another medication.
She is telling me she has 3- about 2 months left. The doctor hasn't said. She is tired and scared. I don't blame her. I am scared as well. She is my sister and my best friend. Loosing her is not something I am ready for. Are we ever?
This whole process has brought my little sister and I closer together. Before Mamie got sick, my other sister and I hadn't talked in so many years.
We are planning a trip down to visit but not sure when. I will keep you posted though.

Blue, you are absolutely right. We could all use the support. I would love to see us come together once again. I will keep checking in. I really do miss all of you so much.
Always,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

FBI Shut My Dr. Down
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Rate Your Provider-
Jump to: