Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi Everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone EmptyMon 20 Feb 2012, 10:40 pm

Hi and hello to all,
I just wanted to stop by and see how you all are doing. I hope your life is going well and adjusted to your recovery. There will always be things to work on and problems to deal with. This is a good thing in a way. You will be able to measure your recovery by the obsticles we overcome. I's amazing how your whole life will do a complete turn around within a short time.
Wishing you all the best,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 11:47 am

Good morning Barbara!
Good to see you as always. I hope things are going with you as well. Please pop in more often, we miss you.
Always,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 8:12 pm

Hey Dee,
Just got in from work and beat down. Just wanted to stop in and say it's nice to have this place to go to when I'm at my wits end. A lot is going on and waiting for it to move on. I hate people and their crap at times...I've had a full day. You can tell huh? Got to fix supper. Talk to you later,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012, 10:35 am

Good morning Barbara,
I am happy to hear from you again. I get frustrated at the lack of communication sometimes here on the forum. I know, I know. People come and people go. I sometimes wonder if they go because they are not hearing what they want to hear.
Forgive me for being blunt this morning.
I have to go in for my stress echo this afternoon and I guess I am a little apprehensive about it. The last time I had one it was a bad experience for me.
Have you hear anything from Beth lately? I hope things are starting to look up for you, keep me posted my friend.
Time to get ready to go
Be well,
Dee
Back to top Go down
cajunmeme

cajunmeme

Female
Number of posts : 187
Humor : Good,love people
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:01 am

[i][b]

Good Morning,To All

I think I finally feel like I can sit here and type for a bit.
I've had some serious Gastro problems,lots of tests. It's been rough.

I'm heading out in a bit to see my monthly Sub Dr. I'm going to talk to her about all the Natural ways that she has talked to me about in the past. The Medical way hasn't been helping very good lately.
She is a really good Dr. it took me going thru quite a few quacks to find her. She is not just about the Suboxone. She is all about getting you back to be healthy the Natural way. So,I'm going to give it a shot.

Dee,I hope you feeling better.

Beth,BlueEyes,Karla, I hope you all doing well.

Also,I agree with what you posted Dee. I often think if sosmeone is not ready they do not want to really hear what any of us say. All we can do is plant the seed for them.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Marie I love you
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 8:10 pm

Hello Dee and Marie....
And Barbara, hello, we've never met, I'm pretty new here.

I hope your all well today. Marie, I hope your Dr appt went well.

I can understand Dee what your saying, I, for one, am still lurking, finding it difficult to post and what not for fear of not getting responses.
It does tend to be slow here. I have, however stuck around because I really do like it here and am wanting to connect with people, mainly women that are going through what I am going through.

As far as people that just are'nt ready....well, I hope they soon find the way to recovery. I havent been this happy in years. I'm working out, work is going well, my home life is going well. I love getting up every day and just enjoying life.

I do have my rough days, but I'm not medicating myself to numb the bad times. I'm facing them head on.

I am still hoping to meet more people, or just keep the ladies I have met close by enough to chat when we all need to,

Take care, be well
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone EmptySun 04 Mar 2012, 5:46 pm

A beautiful Sunday it is turning out to be. The snow if falling with those big white fluffy flakes and it looks like it is finally going to stick.

Marie,
I hope and pray that you are able to get thing straightened out for you. Having health issues can be a big downer. We are in our golden years right now and should be enjoying life the way it was meant to be.
I understand wanting to try a healthier way of getting your body back to the way it should be. Maybe a combination would work for you. Please try and keep us posted on how you are doing when you are able. Don't over do it though. You are an important part of this family.

Blue Eyes,
I got to thinking about what you said about keeping the ladies close by enough to chat when we all need to. Maybe it is best if the forum remains the way it is. I know it is slow but we do have our moments when it seems that everyone needs help.
Having the time to help one at a time seems to be a bit more personalized rather than heading everyone at one time. Does that make any sense?

Either way I am grateful for the friendships I have made along the way. Everyone seem to have their own ways about them and when put together I would change any of it for anything in the world.
Have a good Sunday and always remember to find some time for yourselves.
Dee

Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone EmptyMon 05 Mar 2012, 4:47 pm

Hello to everyone!!! flower

Hi there to all.... geesh, you have no idea how badly I have missed you gals!! I love you
How are you doing Dee, Barbara, Marie and everyone else that I have not yet met? My name is Beth and I have been a member on this forum for several years, yet recently I have returned to school and have not been posting very often, or really honestly, I haven't posted since starting back this semester. Embarassed My home computer has gotten a virus on it & it seems that everytime that I get onto the computer these days that all I am doing is school assignments... study Although I can use the computers at the college, but I have not come onto the forum from school due to other students needing to use them as well. I am really happy to be back in college though as I know that Dee & Barbara know how badly I have wanted to finish getting my degree. I still have a long way to go though, but at least I am finally back at it & am moving forward towards my future goals. That may not make much sense to many people who have always been moving forward, but since I have previously deterred myself from just making it through the next hour or day, I am FINALLY seeing a future for myself again after (and still) battling this disease of addiction. For those of you that I have not yet met, I am an addict of prescription painkillers & started on Suboxone on May 5th of 2008. I honestly believe that it has saved my life, as well as my family, to have made that choice. I was abusing Oxycontins & my tolerance had gotten so high that I could no longer afford my habit, therefore leaving me in the spot of changing my drug of choice to heroin or to go into recovery... Twisted Evil I know that choice would be so very easy for some, but it was very difficult for me. Yet, today I am very proud of the choice that I did make to go onto the Suboxone. As I have said over & over throughout previous posts, I believe that it is a miracle medication, but also on the downside of the Suboxone, it is very, VERY hard to go off of completely. I have tried & tried to go off of it altogether, but the results have not been good for me. No Therefore, I am still on them today & my life has changed tremendously!! I have three children (ages 16, 5 & 4) and I feel like I am doing the very best that I can every day to make their lives as wonderful as possible, as well as making me a better person overall. All I can do is give it my very best effort & when I lay my head down to go to sleep at night, I do not want to regret anything that I have done throughout the day.. Make sense??
Anyways, I did not want to come onto here to just talk about me, me, me... I just wanted to pop in to say hello & see how you all are doing?? I am so glad to see some of the same names that were here when I was last on here, but also I am VERY happy to see that there are new members that are posting & interacting about what is going on in your lives. I truly hope that you are all doing well with whatever you may be facing these days & that your days are getting better & better all of the time. I look forward to getting caught up with all of my long time friends & getting to know more of you even better! I love you I hope that you all have a very blessed day & it makes me feel so happy to be back on this forum yet once again!! It really does do wonders for the soul & that is speaking from experience. I will check back in as soon as possible & again, thank you all for always being here to come open up to about anything & everything! Like a Star @ heaven

Always,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone EmptyWed 07 Mar 2012, 11:48 am

HI Beth,
It is good to see you. Finally you are able to get back into school like you have wanted for so long. How wonderful.
I do know this has been a long hard journey for you.

I don't think you give yourself enough credit though. I don't see you as someone who has not moved forward but someone who has had to overcome many obstacles placed in her way.
Being able to focus on something other than addiction while at the same time keeping recovery on the front line takes some juggling and much work.
Please check back in when you have some time. It is always great to hear from you my dear friend. You are missed.
Always a friend,
Dee
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012, 2:12 am

Hi Dee,

I just read your post & want to fill you in on everything that is going on. I really love being back in school, but it certainly made my life much, MUCH busier amd here I thought that I was already really busy with just taking care of three kids, my beautiful 16 year old, Nadiner, who is definitely a teen aged girl who is turning into a woman right before mt very eyes! Our relationship is incredible these days! I really love the fact that she is doing well, yet she is constantly out with her boyfriend. They say that they are sudying together all of the time, but it only seems to be chemistry, if you catch my drift, but I try very hard to make that quite difficult on them here & I just have to trust that she will continue to make the right choices. She always comes & talks to me about things that I could have never gone to my own Mother about the things that she discusses with me & I always want her to be able to talk straight with me & I am straight with her. Oh teenaged angst!! Girls can be so mean to one another & its usually out of jealously, but I could go on & on about her & her boyfriend who seems to think that she belongs to him.. I will have to elaborate more about all of this later- I keep starting t fall asleep since it is already past 2am. I need to get some rest.

I really miss you Dee & I will get caught up with you soon.

Your Friend for Forever,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Open Discussions :: Let's Check In-
Jump to: