Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good Morning! It's Tuesday and how are you?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Good Morning! It's Tuesday and how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning! It's Tuesday and how are you?   Good Morning! It's Tuesday and how are you? EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012, 9:51 am

Good morning to all of you!
It's quiet on the forum for now and I wanted to take the time to check in with everyone this morning.
So how are all of you doing this week. I know it is still early in the week so what are your plans this week? Anything good going on?

For me it is going to be a week of doctor's appointments. After my stint to the ER last Friday it is necessary. Today is the cardiologist and then onto my counselor to let him know how things are going.
Ya know I feel really blessed to have the counselor that I have. Not once does he look at the clock to see if my time is almost up nor does he interrupt me when I am talking. And believe me, I can talk.

Blue Eyes, Karla, Marie, Barbara, Boomer (it was good to hear from you boomer) and where is Beth?
I hope all of you are doing well and having a good week so far. Check in and let us hear from you. Not only are we here when you have a problem but we like to hear from you anytime.
Cool
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning! It's Tuesday and how are you?   Good Morning! It's Tuesday and how are you? EmptySun 19 Feb 2012, 10:13 am

Hello Dee,

Thanks for the shout-out.

I am doing pretty good. I'm staying focused on the positive things going on in my life. I am working out again, and I have not felt this good in 10 years !!!

I am surrounding myself with positive people.
I had an email sent to me about Toxic people and I certainly can relate to having to deal with people like that in my life. I'm dealing with them though, and dealing with everyday problems like I should. I'm not self-medicating myself untill I'm stoned out of my mind, or even slightly stoned, I am completely HERE.

Thanks for your support Dee
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning! It's Tuesday and how are you?   Good Morning! It's Tuesday and how are you? EmptySun 19 Feb 2012, 9:42 pm

It's good to hear from you Blue Eyes. I'm happy to hear that you are doing so well. I have yet to start exercising but have plans to check it out this week.
I saw my cardiologist last week and he agrees that I really need to do something. I have a stress echo coming up on the 27th and want to be able to complete the test without having to stop to catch my breath.
I walk everyday but it's not enough. I want to be able to feel good and not just exist.
I still have a bit of the old "want it here and want it now attitude". Something I need to work on. Patience. I've never been a very patient person but staying in the here and now seems to help.
I'll let you know how it goes when I get started.
Enjoy the day and be well,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning! It's Tuesday and how are you?   Good Morning! It's Tuesday and how are you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning! It's Tuesday and how are you?
Page 1 of 1