Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi To Dee,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Hi To Dee, Empty
PostSubject: Hi To Dee,   Hi To Dee, EmptyTue 10 Jan 2012, 3:45 pm

Dee, I'm trying to change my avitar pic to the one I just put in my album? You know how dunb I am with this. Maybe you could help me with it later.
Love ya lots,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Hi To Dee, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi To Dee,   Hi To Dee, EmptyTue 10 Jan 2012, 4:54 pm

My friend, I hope you meant this one. Look above. If it is a different one let me know and I can change it for you. For you anything, anytime.
I am happy to see you back on the forum, I miss the days of posting and helping. As you can see we have been too quiet around here. I guess in a sense that could be good as it should mean that everyone is doing well in their recovery.
But we both know you don't have to have a problem to post. Everyone is welcome ANYTIME!
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Hi To Dee,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Open Discussions :: Let's Check In-
Jump to: