Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm going out.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

I'm going out. Empty
PostSubject: I'm going out.   I'm going out. EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 3:05 pm

Hi Dee and all,

I'm in a mad rush out the door. It's 2:00 and I'm just now leaving. I can't seem to get away from the house early. I post poned my doctor's appointment for the 16th. We'll see. Welp, ya'll keep it out the ditches and zipped up britches.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara Rue
Back to top Go down
alligirl

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-01-02

I'm going out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going out.   I'm going out. EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 7:39 pm

Hi I cannot tell you all how great it has been having someone to talk to through this. It has been 2 weeks since I started suboxone and I am really starting to feel great. The first few days were a little rough but this forum got me through. I am almost in disbelief that I really feel this good after doing drugs since age 12. I hope everyone is having a great day!
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

I'm going out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going out.   I'm going out. EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 8:55 pm

Hi Alligirl,
Do you want to be called Alligirl? If it's okay, I will. Alli, you gave me a thrill today. I'm so glad the Suboxone is working for you. It is a wonder drug. I remember when I was on 24 milligrams, I could swear it helped with pain too. As I tapered down to the four milligrams I'm on now, the pain in my hip/back area began to nag at me. I know taking any more than Aleve or something similar is all I can do for pain on a daily basis.
The dogs are barking at me to eat. I'll be back later. Keep on living large, Alli. We deserve every minute.
Yours in the struggle,
Barbara.
Hi Dee, love you punkin.
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

I'm going out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going out.   I'm going out. EmptySat 07 Jan 2012, 8:13 pm

Good day to both of you. I hope your weekend is a good one for you.
Take some time to smell the roses.
Always,
Dee

P.S.
Back at cha Barbara!
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

I'm going out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going out.   I'm going out. EmptyTue 10 Jan 2012, 3:33 pm

Good afternoon,

I have slept late and this puts my whole day behind. Got to go do my morning grocery shopping and I like to get there early on Mondays to get the specials.
I do hope your weekend was a good one Alli. Use other peoples' short comings to better yourself. What ever goes on around you is for you to value and learn. Don't try to do God's job, cause when we do, it doesn't leave room for Him to deal with them. Does this make sense? Focus on yourself and shine with knowing you know better than they do. Be strong. Keep coming here to vent, so you don't hold it in.
Please check in and let me know how you are doing. Stick with the positive people around you.
I'm here,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm going out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going out.   I'm going out. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm going out.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Open Discussions :: Let's Check In-
Jump to: