Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ~ A Moment of Silence Today 9-1-2011

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ~ A Moment of Silence Today 9-1-2011 Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ~ A Moment of Silence Today 9-1-2011   IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ~ A Moment of Silence Today 9-1-2011 EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 6:01 pm

A Moment Of Silence Followed By The Serenity Prayer In The Language Of Your Choice.........All As One.....One For All....

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Dios, concédeme la serenidad
para aceptar las cosas que no puedo cambiar;
valor para cambiar las cosas que puedo;
y sabiduría para reconocer la diferencia.

Dieu m'accordent la sérénité
d'accepter les choses que je ne peut pas changer;
courage de changer les choses que je peux;
et la sagesse de connaître la différence.

Боже, дай мне душевный покой
принять то, что я не могу изменить;
мужество изменить то, что могу;
и мудрость отличить одно от другого.

Dio mi conceda la serenità
di accettare le cose che non posso cambiare;
coraggio di cambiare le cose che posso;
e la saggezza per conoscere la differenza.

Last edited by nannamom on Tue 04 Dec 2012, 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ~ A Moment of Silence Today 9-1-2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ~ A Moment of Silence Today 9-1-2011   IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ~ A Moment of Silence Today 9-1-2011 EmptyFri 02 Sep 2011, 12:43 pm

IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ~ A Moment of Silence Today 9-1-2011 Prayin10

Thank you for these uplifting words & the moment of silence for the memories of those who have passed!!

I wanted to thank you all for observing the "Moment of Silence" that occurred last night at 6pmEST. It was an observance for all of the people that have lost their lives due to addiction & for their families & friends, who have in all reality suffered the very worst. The numbers absolutely astound me of how many people have lost their precious lives due to this awful, horrific disease. Not just from overdoses, but from all of the outcomes that addiction brings along with it. As Dee mentioned, the diseases that addiction has caused, as well as suicides, murders and accidents that have occurred due to being addicted to these awful substances. I want to make sure that their memories live on & give hope to those of us in recovery that could so easily be on that wall as well. Thank you all for choosing recovery instead of just giving in to the addiction, as it seems so much easier at times to go ahead & do just that, but WE haven’t & we have fought long & hard to make it to where we all are today!! I commend each & every one of you for taking this journey rather than the one we once were on… We are alive & well and our families & friends are no longer constantly worrying & are not aching in their very souls for our lives that were so questionable while we were actively using. I especially want to thank a gentleman in recovery himself named William (Bill) Gerrity for bringing all of this together & is starting his own group on Facebook called “A Moment of Silence” as well as a website called AMOMENTOFSILENCE.NET to continue to remember these people who have passed away due to their own addictions. I am sure that each & every one of us have someone that we know that has lost their lives to this very disease & I am very sorry for each of your losses, as well as the people that I have known that have lost their lives to this very same disease. We need to carry on their memories & learn from them that IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY! Thank you all for your persistence in your own recoveries & God bless each & every one of you who have suffered throughout this journey!
But for the grace of God go I…

Grateful to still be here with all of you,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ~ A Moment of Silence Today 9-1-2011
Page 1 of 1