Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Centering Within the Self

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Centering Within the Self Empty
PostSubject: Centering Within the Self   Centering Within the Self EmptySat 28 May 2011, 9:59 am

Centering Within the Self Th_o9810

May 28

I will not walk by the mysteries that surround me as if they did not exist. The modern world in which I live and spend my time deadens me to the beauty and the mystery of life. There is mystery and beauty everywhere I look. When I can appreciate this, my world is transformed from a cold and wooden collection of objects to a place teeming with life. When I lose myself in sensory overload I do just that - I lose myself, my inner center, my soul awareness. This world offers me endless distractions, endless hallways down which to get lost. There is only one place to be found, and that's by turning within and enhancing my true connection with self and soul. Only then can I keep the things of the world in perspective, enjoying them for what they can give me, yet not looking to them for what they cannot. It is through the self that I connect with life. The Kingdom of Heaven is within me, the Kingdom of Soul is at hand.

I establish a home within the self.

We are more curious about the meaning of dreams than about things we see when awake.
Diogenes

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Inspirational Quotes :: Wisdom Quotes-
Jump to: